Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Jan 31, '10 at 9:41am

MAHNYT

MAHNYT

1 post

My psyco has 681 instinct, just set all points in this attribute. And then all my equip have the highest instict atrribute.
Broken Promise (Speed+18, Instinct +54, Vitality +18, Fire Defense+45)
Jhonson's Legacy (Speed+5, Instinct+71, Vitality+14, Fire Defense+45)
Hallowed Gloves (Speed+7, Instinct+55, Vitality+7)
Bite Proof Pants (Speed+22, instinct+36, Vitality+15)
Calf Hooks (Speed+8, Instinct+24, Vitality+47)
Wrath Of The Council [Two handed weapon(Instinct+152, Ice/Lighting/Poison piercing+81)]
And I haven't already unlock zone 7

Dark Infusion, corruption, dark echoes, terrify, psychopath form, epiphany, free will and implosion in your pool, overdrive and tenacity as passive skill it's all you need. And you have still 4 point to use at lv 30 (the max). just go in psychopath, do epiphany, dark infusion, dark infusion, dark echoes and implosion and you enemy's HP bar just go down so quickly (Just bosses resist to this combo, regular enemis die before, at the firs dark infusion). Keep your teammates in relentless (also veradux xD) just see you enemies die. Give to Ronald EmbedRifle 2012 (+411 fire piercing) and see his 2k+ damage (veradux does 100 damage and 1k with electrobolt but who cares, enemies die for my uber DoT caused by epiphany) and it's what you need. At my advise, is the best shadow build.

Posted Feb 1, '10 at 3:07pm

jujunchipper

jujunchipper

1 post

Sometimes i might have to highly disagree with this post becaz i have some of the moves u say ae garbge nd they help very much, but this is just my opinoin.
But the way u described it helped me out alot thx
B^)

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 4:30pm

Colosis

Colosis

1 post

Wow sad... sonny has its own forum folder...

Posted Feb 8, '10 at 12:08pm

1,901 posts

thanks bro! That should help

lol, colosis, it's not sad, Sonny is a great game!

Posted Feb 9, '10 at 5:30pm

BeastMode10

BeastMode10

390 posts

The pure Electro-build is very powerful, I admit, but several abilities I consider to be very useful are marked as "garbage", &quoture trash", etc.

Posted Feb 13, '10 at 1:55am

jthw

jthw

5 posts

i really need help on the mayor and guardian cannon, just any help would be nice, just dont say keep on training and you will beat him, i have the skills from this guide and i really need help, so please help!

Posted Feb 13, '10 at 2:07am

jthw

jthw

5 posts

nevermind, i just won by about 150 health, as in veradux's health, me and roland were dead, that was a hard battle.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:09am

atatatat4

atatatat4

10 posts

the baron isint really that hard, all you need to do is have a build that criticals often, and wait for 'holy scars' or 'deep burning' or whatever its called, then bash him, and wait, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FREE WILL AND SALVATION AT ALL TIMES!!!!!! also, destruction is useful as it upgrades your damage output and reduces damage, and i got posidens fury, with is the trident everyones been drooling over, i got it when i first enterd the tunnle from the cocroach monster, and make sure to keep your instint very high, 90% of psycholigical skills depend upon it, and if you really want to go for dark, make sure to kep your vitality high too, because youll be smacking yourself with dark infuseion for about 50% of your fights to get your focus back.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:46am

atatatat4

atatatat4

10 posts

just beat game

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:58am

atatatat4

atatatat4

10 posts

heres a few hints for you guys just starting

1: if the word medic is in there name, or if they start to heal or use a shield, kill them quick, they will be a major pain through the fight

2:high hits is good, criticals are better: if you can build your charater so he criticals alot, DO IT

3:not going down in one hit: keep your vitality high, especally when going with the darkness build, because again youll be smacking yourself with dark infuseion to get your focus back alot

4:keep to your element: dont just start buying everything, stick with eather electric or dark untill you beat the game/ get an ass kick build, as then it just dosent matter.

BARON tips: holy scars is your best bet for killing him, dont really hit him unless he has it, spend your time healing and buffing, youll need it, also, again, lots of crits are important.

MAYOR tips:
TAKE OUT THE CANNON FIRST!!! if you dont, its going to be one hell of a fight, then just wither away at his hp untill he dies, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FREE WILL AND SALVATION USE THEM AS MUTCH AS YOU CAN.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!