Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 7:43am

JustinPeck

JustinPeck

6 posts

I suggest using dark infusion for a finishing strike at stage 1 after that throw it away as soon as possible.

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 7:46am

JustinPeck

JustinPeck

6 posts

I found stacking instinct help's boost the output on alot of the attack's making this guide somewhat a miss hap in my opinion

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 7:55am

rpgking95

rpgking95

101 posts

i love this game i like to train a bunch so i'm ready for any creature

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 1:08pm

Gadriel

Gadriel

58 posts

I believe that shadow does good damage if its used right. For example, I believe that Dark Infusion and Corruption are good skills. I think The best damage dealer is Epiphany. Overdrive is usefull, because it increases damage, and because you get "corrupted" by using HP, theres always Veradux to rely on. I think Psychopath form is great because it increases shadow damage and heals you. Electrical is useful, but this guy is made for shadow damage, so shadow is what he does best.
Idk what you guys think, but I think he has great shadow skills, its just YOU dont know how to use them and maybe keep dying.

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 1:40pm

JustinPeck

JustinPeck

6 posts

I fine that this is most useful against baron using retrogarde on urself truely help's with baron's high attack.

Posted Jun 10, '10 at 9:36pm

ANort175

ANort175

4 posts

Dunno if it's been posted yet, but Insecurity+Dark Echoes+Nightmare is a sick combo. With around 500 instinct, it deals roughly 7000 damage, around 10,000 if you're in wraith or psychopath form, then you can just use Shock Therapy to get rid of the buff(if they survive). The electrical skills have some great effects, like the focus regen Electrical Storm gives or the long stun Shock Coma gives, but the shadow skills are better for dealing damage.

Posted Jun 15, '10 at 9:27pm

printhhhuper0rsysyq

printhhhuper0rsysyq

11 posts

it might been posted, but retrograde is the only way to beat doctor klima.  how else would you fight someone
with 2,500,000 health and recovers 50,0000 every 5 turns???

p.s. its use retro when he boost he's health
p.p.s he's patteren is 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1...

Posted Jun 30, '10 at 2:48pm

Mautrix100

Mautrix100

92 posts

The 6 and 7 world didn't work

Posted Jul 1, '10 at 11:07pm

max721

max721

2 posts

You are wrong about Retrograde. When you get to zone 7, you need Retrograde to reverse his healing skill or you will loose

Posted Jul 2, '10 at 4:14am

Deadlyo

Deadlyo

7 posts

i read some pages from this post..but nothing helps me in the fight from lvl 5 when u must face the 2 riot police and the android !**** they are hard(playing heroic mode)they reduce my instinct to nothing allmost...i could rlly need a tip right now !thx

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!