PortoPortule

PortoPortule

35 posts

dark infusion and corruption combo works good for me

Posted Oct 1, '10 at 6:58am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

are you right at the beginning cause that combo kinda sucks unless you're in the beginning of the game.

Posted Oct 9, '10 at 4:10pm

fifasb74

fifasb74

1 post

i'd have to disagree with you. Nightmare is extremely powerful, if you use it right. All you have to do is go into wraith form (to maximize the damage), use nightmare next turn, then use shock therapy to dispell the healing "Nightmare's over" buff. Its easy to figure out, and can pretty much dominate. Along that same line, i feel like ultimatum is a good tactic. If you're almost there, but know one more attack will kill you, use ultimatum to finish them off.

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 3:52am

killerlipper

killerlipper

9 posts

THANK YOU! i finally beat the game!xD

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 12:05am

BriseagainstM

BriseagainstM

4 posts

I'd like to point out that if your looking for a build that can deal an extreme amount of damage-or at least, for me it seems to do slightly more than the electrical based one- you should use dark echoes, insecurity, and corruption to deal huge amount of damage. however, if you going to do this you need a way to regain focus; which will send you to electrical storm, and a way to defend your self, which will send you to tenacity. before you do this, keep in mind that the reason electrical based builds are prefered is because they cover damage, healing, defense, status effects; virtually everything. this build will just deal a lot of damage-especially if you combine it with wraith form-, and will also lead to your allies being killed

Posted Dec 13, '10 at 11:35pm

lunairian

lunairian

1 post

I'm currently a psycho, I focus with electric, but do have some shadow. I was wondering if there was a comprehensive guide, more in depth than one class or pathway.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!