Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Dec 4, '11 at 12:20pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

Just beat the corruptor, and it was a pretty easy fight. Obviously im a psycho for this one. I had the entire Cryptic set and WOTC for max instinct, with Veradux and Roald my teammates. Roald had Yosuke's gear for fire piercing, while Vera had Dr. Kilma's suit and the mending beacon/blast shield. The orbs focused on healing themselves while I wraith-Shock Therapy'd her into the ground. To keep her from her corruptor form I had my guys on aggressive until she had the lowest health. The stupid "Flawed Design" debuff on the orb of restraint was countered by shock coma. It's actually a really easy fight if the orbs dont get a chance to heal (Traumatize/shock coma) or get destroyed. The corruptor acts like felicity with really weak black metal moves. Sonny at this point had around 8-9k health, and she hit for 200-ish.

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:10pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

You don't even need to use trauma or shock coma

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 5:10pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Guys I noticed that if you use Implosion against a guy in a Zone 6 training battle (at least, that's the setting I was in when it happened) and mouse over your chosen ability as you're waiting to actually use the move, it will call it "Superconductor"  instead of Implosion

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 11:36am

inflict

inflict

384 posts

oh yeah

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 4:48pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Yeah it's like that with a lot of abilities like free will is determination. Working on my bio guide I also found that agile exposure is exposure and I think sample blood is something too.

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 5:14pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

Gessing from "Shunny", is it "stem cells"?

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 5:17pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

No stem cells is actually the buff that reform gives you in biological. It was something else. Too bad I'm too lazy to go back and respec

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 5:28pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

Btw, I never noticed any of this. Does it depend on Armorgame's version?

Posted Dec 15, '11 at 6:33pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

um I don't know, do you notice it now? It happens to me when I mouse my selected ability in the same place where you can skip your turn

Posted Dec 17, '11 at 6:00am

inflict

inflict

384 posts

same.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!