ForumsGamesHow do you kill the city council?

7 4257
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

One move gives them shield and 300 health regeneration for 99 turns. How do you beat them? Is there some secret technique or attack that works especially well on them?

• 7 Replies
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

If you're having a hard time, stun one of them and focus fire on a single target. It appears as if their resistance is everything is about the same although for some strange reason, Flash Freeze consistently lands higher damage than Glacier (despite having the same set % damage).

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

Yes. It's called breaking the shield. City Council can be quite dangerous. Just before, I killed the 1st one with all 3 of my units with full hp. In 5 turns the City Council member killed me with the Kamehameha as I call it. You have to kill relentlessly without healing unless you're REALLY in need for it. Trying to keep your hp up gives him more chances to blast you to shreds. The 300 hp regen isn't much. Nerf him while he's still in the shield so it's easier when you break it.

ChronoBartuc
ChronoBartuc
5 posts
Nomad

High damage moves do the trick. I blew past them by doing 3k damage a hit.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

It isn't really hard and 300 isn't that much... Just break their shield and kill one then prepare for the next enemy to gain another buff... Stun when you can but only on the last person...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Make sure to take them down at the same time, not by killing one first and then beginning on the other.
I tried that two times and got a serious pwning handed my way for it. But taking them both down to only a few hundred HP, and then making two kills fast, possibly with some stunning to prevent that uber move seems to work.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

As Zophia says, the easiest way is to take them both down almost simultaneously, ideally doing it during the same move. Break botht heir shields, get both their healths below 1000, then set both your teammates to relentless, and then you yourself should attack the stronger one, hopefully you can kill both and not have to deal with "state of emergency".

Their shield really isn't that strong though, I consider android guards more of a pain to beat than these guys.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Just concentrate on one of them with your evolution form and strongest attacks to break the shield. For Bios, Predator form and destroy does the trick; for Psychos, Wraith Form with Nightmare and a few Shock Therapies eliminates them easily.

Showing 1-7 of 7