ForumsGamesMaximum level

7 2215
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Doesn't seem to be a topic like this...

When I get to level 30 (fairly or glitch) there is no percentage sign next to your experience and I do not gain any experience meaning I am at the level cap but when (or if) the new zones come out will we be able to level up again?

• 7 Replies
xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Well I don't know what to tell you.

I still don't see who has the patience to level up that much lol..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Well... My first 2 characters got to level 30 by glitch then I have a level 7 Hydro and then I recently got another Hydro to level 30 fairly... I mainly did it because of the PvP challenge but I was already level 25 or 26 when I beat the game with that character...

Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

Level 30 is the level cap. That's all we know.

However, I still have a % sign next to my level (30), yet don't gain any exp (save for Felicity, who ISN'T level 30 XD)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Well I was gaining exp until I hit 94% and I thought I may become level 31 and find a new glitch but then I went into a training battle and I didn't gain exp and I lost the % sign... All of my characters (except for Felicity) are level 30 and have no % sign...

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is happening to everyone, it's the level cap - I'm assuming Krin when he installs the new zones and enemies will lead us to level 25 needed armor (And above 30 armor even) and increase the level cap - his point might be that he doesn't want an over powered person just walking in, bam-bam and done....

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

don't worry about it, it's just meaning u can't level, i suggest u pvp

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is happening to everyone, it's the level cap - I'm assuming Krin when he installs the new zones and enemies will lead us to level 25 needed armor (And above 30 armor even) and increase the level cap - his point might be that he doesn't want an over powered person just walking in, bam-bam and done....

That might be it, or maybee he just wants to keep us hanging so we can get psyced about the update when it hits.
Showing 1-7 of 7