ForumsProgramming ForumGame Ideas :|

3 2540
Toiletti
Toiletti
39 posts
Nomad

Ok, so i have some game ideas. Basically one is a rythm platformer, the other one is an infection platformer. Yeah, you need to hear more to understand, so please tell me if you are interested in devolping, so i can tell you the idea more in depth.

I know this is noobish of me to do, but it's really hard to code and even if i am learning how to do it, it's going to take a long time and i would like to start some games already.

So yeah, if you are interested tell me your mail/add me on aim and i will tell you more in depth about it, and also, I won't get offended if you don't like the idea, as long as you don't flame me.

Oh, and this are not the only ideas i have, but i guess these are the most neutral and people attracting ones, so... yeah.

• 3 Replies
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I like the concept of an infection platformer, sounds very unique

Would you make the graphics?

Toiletti
Toiletti
39 posts
Nomad

I could, i'm not an amazing artist but it would be possible, if you tell me exactly what i need too do.

(it should be noticed that these are ideas, not everything is planned, and the partner would have a hand in it all)

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

As IqAndreas mentioned in his thread, you can give the idea to a good developer and they will give a share of their profit.

Not sure if its the best idea to post it for everyone to see.

And yeah, you really haven't given enough information to understand what your idea is. I suggest you keep it that way and just have Developers hear of the idea.

Showing 1-3 of 3