ForumsSupport ForumWhat sohould we do with spammers?

11 2546
racu
racu
20 posts
Nomad

I've seen the same person spam on 2 different games and I think he's still doing it so what should with him? Please reply.

• 11 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well YOU should report him to a Mod if it's really bad stuff, or if there's an insane amount. Flag his comments that you see, and any other spam comments that you stumble upon.

You can't stop spammers as a whole, you can only get rid of the ones that you find to get some peace before the next one starts causing chaos, unless they're a small-time spammer, then you're just flicking a single bee off your flower.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

When I saw the title, this is what popped up in my head:
Ban them.

But yeah, just report them, and remember to supply links to the places they have been spamming so we mods have a chance to find it.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Like I've said so many times before: hire trained assassins to kill them. it's the only way to truly stop them.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you kidding me? it's a great idea. you can't spam when you're dead, and AG will never be blamed for it if they hire good assassins.

Kbb
Kbb
24 posts
Nomad

Electric collars would work better than assassins. Give 'em a high voltage shock everytime they spam.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think it is impossible to stop spamming completly but if you put a notice up warning spammers that something will happen if they do spam it could prevent it. That is my suggestion.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah. Just report them to an admin or mod. They will ban/temp-ban/talk with the user.

KirinTor
KirinTor
43 posts
Nomad

I have 2 ideas

1:Report to an Admin

2:Get a rifle and kill him

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Maybe there should be a SPAM SQUAD where there are specific people who look out for them and they could have the ability to report a profile or something to that effect I haven't thought it through that much really.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

[/b]How to punish spammers[b] 0_o

1.report them to a MOD

2.try to crash their system with a virus

3.find out where they live via internet

4.go to there home

5.grab them by the throat

6. bring them to an island with cannibal tribes and tell them to use the spammers as sacrifice for their gods

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I........ think this has been answered, both seriously and silly.

In short, just report them with some evidence for their spam.

Showing 1-11 of 11