ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy armor games story

9 2402
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

In the beginning of the dawn of civilization there was a simple speck floating around. That speck kept floating around for millions of years. It went here and there. Nobody ever noticed this speck. on this speck was a single idea idea that has been growing over the millions of years.one day that speck flew through a window. It went into a house of modern day 2005. That speck accidentally flew into DanielMcneely head. That speck hit his brain and he had an idea. Immediately he saw the idea in his head and he imagined it. He went straight to his computer and started messing with some HTMl. He finally made what he thought would be Armorclan. He to Irvine to rent an office for himself. He called a sign maker because he got his idea of logo. two swords crossing each other.. he called a sign guy to make it for him but when he started telling him about the info and he said that it was lame. He said it should be armorgames with two swords and a shield. Daniel thought and he agreed. Once the sign was made the office was complete. All he had to do was make the website and move the computers into the office. He moved them in. He hooked up and got to work. He started to work adn work on the site. It went live! And then many updates,members, and games. And then somewhere in the distant future, gametesta joins.

• 9 Replies
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

lol its funny

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I don't know if Daniel McNeely made the site itself,because the current programmer for the site is Shpigford,and he worked with quite a few people to make the site,but this was pretty entertaining none-the-less so I will go ahead and say good job anyways.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Great story.
It was funny too lol

Dax57
Dax57
34 posts
Nomad

Lol,i luvzit!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ummmmmmm....no offense, it was boring and badly writen.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Writing fictional stories about something that actually happened, and which events you do not know, is not quite the best idea.
Also, the web site is designed by shpigford, so I would do my research.

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

that was hmm........ how should i put this... interesting

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

events you do not know, is not quite the best idea.

hence the term "fictional"
Skaterboy101
Skaterboy101
10 posts
Nomad

Awesome story

events you do not know, is not quite the best idea.
hence the term "fictional"

Exactly right!!!!

-§skaerboy101§-

Showing 1-9 of 9