ForumsGamesFire claws and The Hydra

10 2780
Callumc
Callumc
6 posts
Nomad

I am a lvl 19 biological and need help defeting the two fire claws and the hyrda in the 4th place plz help

• 10 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

There are MANY threads here about how to kill the Hydra...

Try looking at them.

In fact, with all the enemies people apparently can't beat, there are video's ALL over youtube and threads ALL around here.

Poison kills the fire heads easily, after they are dead, take out the Hydra like a tough opponent. Unless you aren't a poison Bio, maybe you should respec?

vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

just put veradux and roald on phalanx mode and ur biological to kill the hydra then att the fire claws btw what abilities ur biological have?

Callumc
Callumc
6 posts
Nomad

sorry about not looking at other threads to much effort involved. thanks ill re-spec

Callumc
Callumc
6 posts
Nomad

in reply to vstf96 it has
leading strike
vicious strike
destroy
slash
withdrawal
and subversion

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

yea respec and make sure you max toxicant form for fighting the fire.

vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

well i beat it in easy mode and used:leading strike,destroy,vicious strike,agile exposure,wound,distrupt and predator form.All of them were at max tier pwetty easy huh?

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

bad lol. you are deffinaltely going to need to put break on there to stun an opponent and it also does a good amount of damage, id also add reform so that you dont always have to rely on veradux to keep ur health up, adrenaline to boost up veradux's heals. toxicant form to also boost sonny's damage and heal himself of 60% of his max health after each turn for 4 turns, and of course destroy to pump out massive damage to move the fight alone a little faster, disrupt to drain the enemies focus, and subversion to negate any damaging spells on you or one of ur teammates for a few turns. Thats what my action bar is made of. I think its nicey rounded. Maybe you will like it .

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

And i didnt mean to say bad lol.

CommandoS07
CommandoS07
6 posts
Nomad

Ya i just re-speced and put full in poison, took out claws then fought the hydra, wasnt too hard took me like 2 tries to figure out wut i was doing.
btw i was bio.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

They have very good physical defense, but very shoddy lightning and shadow defense. If you're a psycho, the fire claws are no match for Shock Therapy, and the Hydra has a tough time standing against a Wraith form, Shock Therapies, and Nightmare.

Bios have a tougher time because of aforementioned physical defense. If you're really having difficulties, you might want to have Subversion and a poison build instead.

Showing 1-10 of 10