ForumsGamesSome Questions about Sonny 2

8 2439
vladislav308
vladislav308
4 posts
Nomad

Hey i finished sonny 2 today and i was wondering if any 1 could answer some questions for me?

1. when will sonny 3 come out =P

2. when will the "FUN" zone comes out for sonny 2 like in sonny?
3. when will the Achivments feature will be available?

4. last question what is "The Seed" tum tum tuuum?

Please answer me (if you can) =D

• 8 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

No one knows, I don't even think Krin knows the answers to most of those questions.

zymyzymyz
zymyzymyz
15 posts
Nomad

just b patient

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt anyone knows this right now, and Krin maybe still doesn't know, because I heard he is working on his other two games, so who knows when your questions will be answered.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

1. After Krin finishes fixing sonny 2 (bugs/glitches) and adding updates as well as finishes his new sinjid game (usese the sonny engine), he MIGHT make a sonny 3.

2. Maybe never, but if he does, he will probably do it after adding new zones.

3. No idea, probably after fixing bugs/glitches though

4. Probably some super powerful zombie built to fight Sonny, who knows.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

From what I know from my own witnessing, Krin likes to hit the nail perfectly - 1 million times, which is a good thing because when you think of it - You can try out tons of different classes and hopefully Sonny 3 can have the same classes and fight them in PvP.... So really speaking it could be 2 years or even more (He is working on an un-named game and the Sinjid game)

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

don't hope for it to come out any time soon

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Aye - Two years it could be..... Mmmmm, tough one... You mays as well get drunk for 2 years play the games for a those years and it'll seem like seconds..... But uhh, I don't go along with that

Riotguy
Riotguy
3 posts
Farmer

1.I think in summer 2009
2.there is variety of zones.Why should it be Fun zone??? Answer-never.
3.Just wait 1-2 months,let Krin work about it
4.The secret weapon of this organisation(what organisation,i didn't find out), it is very strong, because even nuclear weapon is no match for it(the Seed calls fear in members)

Showing 1-8 of 8