ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Fable.

13 3533
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

I shall try my hand on story telling again,this time with better luck though.
i'll be releasing it in chapters,so that I won't put a huge chunk of words that will tempt to put off even the most patient.

also,I will be picking a few vocab I have recently look up in the dictionary too.

the story plot have not yet been formed and I planning it ahead of my typing...

--------The Reminiscing.------------

Sparrow was walking down the streets of the garden,pertaining to the grand Guild of Albion

He strolled up the steep ascent of the pathway,donned in his best dress to welcome the guest from the illustrious counterpart guild of the one he belonged to,he felt he should have be dressed in a suit made for the king himself,

upon the perch,he had view of the whole garden,parents who have brought their childrens along with them to try to let them bask in the guild's atmosphere,little did they know that the guild have no longer accept entries from the lower-class people,but from aristocrats.

looking down,he saw a child,
having the very same look as he had during his first visit to the guild,
The dogged determination.

He saw himself back as a child,and began to reminisce,the time he had spent doing as a young member of the guild.

he had been looked askew at,when he had proclaimed he wanted to be a member of this guild,his friends particularly.
some of his relatives too.

but he knew exactly that this is his dream..

Will be writing tomorrow i hope,leave a comment while you have finished!!!!
Give me some motivation!(:

• 13 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

oh yea,forget to add that it's more or less a fanfiction for fable2...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I like the story it's a really good one can't wait for the next part!

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

This was not a bad story but it was not that good but overall I would have to give it a 7/10.

~kell84~

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

He tried everything he could ,The first time he had brought up the matter with his Da,he brushed it off thinking it was a little child trying to be a hero,or rather,a imaginary hero.

Sparrow repeated his dream to his Da again and he became much more serious,looking at him with the big bloodshot eyes that he had.

"That ain't no place that you should be going!"
"no way i would let you go"

But Da..

His mother came out from the floor upstairs and said kindly,
My ,my ..the Kid's all grown up isn't he?why not just let him try his luck and see if the guild's master is willing him to join then.He might even come back when he had his fun."

--------Recgonition-----
His mother's brother was in the guild before he was being killed in bizzare case of arson in the guild's library,and his mother had met the guildmaster on several occasions before.

She brought little sparrow on to the guild the following day he told his Da he was going to be a member.
While they waited for the guilds' master
Taking his chances to explore his future and would-be home,he roam around the large hall and ventured into a large hall,he saw many paintings of a person,possibly a great hero,he saw each paintings of the hall carefully and noticed that all this is story of a young boy,who managed to save the whole town from getting crushed by a gaint troll.

clearly impressed,he did not hear that someone was approaching.A young boy around the age of himself,which was 10 he remembered,the official age to apply for the new entry to the guild.

parents have since been bringing their childrens to the guild since summer.Training would start months later.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

so a story based from fable 2. awesome.

(i kinda admit. I was also planning on doing these but i am too busy on Last Stand:The story and its sequel and i kinda going to do a spin-off for sonny and another for oblivion)

But its cool! great job!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

---Request---
Three months have past but,

WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING?!

Cleaning the latrines of the guild?
fetching foods for his seniors?

But no,he was an artful person,he will and must get the training that he rightly deserve,not to be a servant of the guild!

The next morning,he caught the guild master walking down the hall way to the spiral stairway that lead to the courtyard.

"Master!"
"yes,little one?"
"Could I have some swordsman's training,i have been watching the seniors do it,i'm sure i can do a great job too!"

"okay,you seem like a fine one,go to the library and wait for me by the library."

-----First----

He waited,partly daydreaming due to the blur of motions in front of him,by the scholars and librarians he wondered if all these days,had it been plain that he was being used?

Finally,the Guildmaster came,with that shard nose and pointed ears,he kinda look like a member of the legendary elfs...

"come on in"

He pulled open both wooden doors to the cellar before offering sparrow to go in.

The cellar was rather big,in fact too big to be called a cellar,more like a shelter for times in needs.

the guild master passed him a wooden sword,worn with years of action and age.

Now let me show you how you should postition yourself.

Bend your knees,and never raise your sword above your shoulder at all times,any trained swordsman know this will be the time to strike you

here..like this..
no.... hold your hand higher..
strike..

and so he was under the teachings of the guild master,he often wondered why would he take the time to come to this clandestine training of theirs?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

here's a little request for the readers,please put in any vocabulary that you find profound here and i will try my best to help you with it,or even better,if you found and profound words and the meaning of it,copy the meaning the paste it here

actually this story is a an aid for me to remember my vocabularies that i got from the dictionary.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The story has been going good so far!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

A year past and now,our litle sparrow has a fairly good hand for swords for his age and he is going to recieve his first mission.

"Villagers have been complaining that the Gaint beetles have been invading the year's harvest at the farm near the watch tower in the east gate."

"I want you to vanquish them,without damaging the crops."He ordered coldly....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

He strolled up the steep ascent of the pathway,donned in his best dress to welcome the guest from the illustrious counterpart guild of the one he belonged to,he felt he should have be dressed in a suit made for the king himself,

upon the perch,he had view of the whole garden,parents who have brought their childrens along with them to try to let them bask in the guild's atmosphere,little did they know that the guild have no longer accept entries from the lower-class people,but from aristocrats.

Thats one seriously long @ss sentence. Try and put more full stops in to give the reader a chance to breathe.
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

okay..
haha hell it is a long sentence

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Remember to put spaces after a comma.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

o_O... I dont see anything... Just a bunch of blank comments?
Carlie, Zoph, Strop! HElp me out here!

Showing 1-13 of 13