ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Fable.

13 3536
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

I shall try my hand on story telling again,this time with better luck though.
i'll be releasing it in chapters,so that I won't put a huge chunk of words that will tempt to put off even the most patient.

also,I will be picking a few vocab I have recently look up in the dictionary too.

the story plot have not yet been formed and I planning it ahead of my typing...

--------The Reminiscing.------------

Sparrow was walking down the streets of the garden,pertaining to the grand Guild of Albion

He strolled up the steep ascent of the pathway,donned in his best dress to welcome the guest from the illustrious counterpart guild of the one he belonged to,he felt he should have be dressed in a suit made for the king himself,

upon the perch,he had view of the whole garden,parents who have brought their childrens along with them to try to let them bask in the guild's atmosphere,little did they know that the guild have no longer accept entries from the lower-class people,but from aristocrats.

looking down,he saw a child,
having the very same look as he had during his first visit to the guild,
The dogged determination.

He saw himself back as a child,and began to reminisce,the time he had spent doing as a young member of the guild.

he had been looked askew at,when he had proclaimed he wanted to be a member of this guild,his friends particularly.
some of his relatives too.

but he knew exactly that this is his dream..

Will be writing tomorrow i hope,leave a comment while you have finished!!!!
Give me some motivation!(:

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13