ForumsSupport ForumTwo small, annoying glitches.

9 2246
Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

OK. I dont like to complain, but i have found two glitches that are most annoying. I hope this is the right place to put it. Anyway:

1. Sometimes, when i rate a game it takes me back to the mainpage of Armor Games, and when i go back, i find it has not registered my rating. It happens on all games, so it is not about one webpage - its them all. This happens about 50% of the time.

2. Sometimes when i post a comment on a game, it comes up with a page that shows my name, Armatar, my comment and when it was posted, in an entire new webpage with no back ground whatsoever. Again, about 50% of the time.

I dont know if i'm the only ones experiencing these, and am sorry to moan but i am sure it would be appreciated by many if fixed.

• 9 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

That happens to almost everyone, I know it has happened to me on more than one occasion. Your probably new if you are just now experiencing these glitches. Here's what's happening:

*You didn't wait for the page to load long enough to rate or comment.

Next time let it load a couple of seconds.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The second glitch only seems to happen to IE, so switch.

For the first glitch, reopen your browser and go back to the game and rate it.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Obviously if it doesn't let you rate the game... you have not even waited for the game to load. This therefore means you are not following the rules of AG by actually PLAYING the game before rating it.

The second problem you have has only happened about three times to me. I do however know what you are talking about. It is a plain page with no formatting, right? Just a small thumbnail of your armatar and your comment and name in times new roman? I don't think it affects anything (AP or comment posted) but I don't know what is with that?

Weird.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

These are sall glithces and have no real bad affect, so just press back look at your status bar (at bottom) and if it says "Done" you can rate and comment if it is still searching a server you can't rate it/comment.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=plokkey]The second glitch only seems to happen to IE, so switch.[/quote]

Sorry for double-posting... but I did not get to read this comment. The second glitch only happened to me before in Firefox? I don't think the glitch is dependent on your specific browser?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for double-posting...

I saved you with a ninja lol.

The second glitch only seems to happen to IE, so switch

It has happened to me while i was using FF it is a passable glithc.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It never happened to me using FF.

Not necessarily true, he could have played it before in AG (but did not rate it) or another website.

Or something else was loading, it's not always the game. Sometimes you play the game and the page is still loading something.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

It has happened to me but if you just go back it has actually put in your comment.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

I know about the loading, but its happening to me anyway - Why would i rate a game before the page oads? i wouldnt even of played it!
Same goes with the comments!
Thanks guys though - I will use Mozilla now to at least lessen the problem

Showing 1-9 of 9