ForumsGamesHow to beat the Baron with a level 11

3 2389
kaiine
kaiine
2 posts
Nomad

The Baron is really easy if you equip your abilities and armor right.

First off, here are the abilities and stats I used to beat him:

Terrify 1/4
Free Will 4/4
Betrayal 1/4
Retrogade 1/4
Overdrive 1/1
Epiphany 2/4
Psychopath 1/1
And the two you HAVE to have to beat him:
Traumatize 2/2
Haunt 2/2

There's absolutely no need to go past level 11 with these abilities. The one's I had equipped are:
Dark Infusion
Traumatize
Haunt
Epiphany
Retrograde
Betrayal
Free Will
Terrify

The only one's I used were free will, terrify, epiphany, dark infusion, haunt, and traumatize the whole battle. So if you want you can switch out the other's with anything you want.

Now for the stats, which are extremely important as well:

I put ALL my attribute points on instinct. (You should have about 49 at level 11)

Now make sure you DEFINETELY have the Fiery Doom equipped to Sonny. It raises his instinct +28. The rest of the armor is debatable but my stats at the end were:

Vitality: 34
Strength: 12
Instinct: 129
Speed: 43
(and Focus was 100)

Roald and Veradux had standard equipment.

Now for the actual fighting:

First, make sure that you first put both Veradux and Roald on Defensive. Then, use Traumatize and Haunt on him at first. Make sure that if he gets down to 25 turns left on haunt you cast it again for safe measure. Since Roald is on defensive he's more likely to use Stun on the Baron. Now for situational attacks:

You're low on focus: Use dark infusion on yourself. It causes a little bit of damage but will heal 15 focus for a few turns. Roald and Veradux heal enough focus so that you shouldn't need to.

Baron casts Tick Tock on you or another party member: Let the tick tock run until it's around 5ish turns and cast free will on the inflicted person. They will not only not be affected by it but they will heal. If you want you can also retrograde and their damage from it will actually heal them 10%.

Those are the biggest situations I ran into. To beat just traumatize him whenever you can unless he's healing focus with his 20 focus each turn debuff because then it's just a waste. Just keep destroying his focus until he's past 30k health and you'll start doing damage in the thousands to him for a while. If you survived by then you should be able to do just fine and take him out. If you need any help just ask me.

If you don't believe me, I have some screenshots of me destroying him. I looked around and noticed most people saying you need to train until like level 15 - level 19 to beat him.

Tell me if I left anything out or you need help.

• 3 Replies
kaiine
kaiine
2 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention that I'm using a psychological.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

It won't matter if you beat him at level 11 because there are stronger enemies after this... I'm sure you will need to level up for those...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, that's if your using shadow form.

I beat the baron at level 12
using

Shock Therapy 3/3
Electrical Storm 2/4
Wraith Form 1/1
Free Will 4/4
Haunt 2/2
Traumatize 2/2

It's really easy that way.

Make sure haunt is in progress the whole time, hit him with traumatize whenever you can until he recovers his focus and hurts his own life. (Use free will to reduce his damage if he manages to get an opening to attack) Use Electrical Storm whenever you need to to recover your focus. When he gets holy scars, change into wraith form and hit him with all you got! (Shock Therapy)

I was helped by another psychological guide ^_^

Showing 1-3 of 3