Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Hydraulic

Posted Dec 8, '09 at 11:55am

Jeromad

Jeromad

2 posts

@craftsman:Your post is no direct answer on my question because i want to know how to get those three guys down:)My main Problem here is that most guides or skillways are based on lvl 30 Sonny or on special enemies like Baron Brixius.But i must say that i find it way harder to get those triple packs of enemies down then to get the single enemies down (4 rounds stun with flash ice and then 3 rounds silence with Mind freeze and when silence fades the first stun is ready again)but this works only if focus attack on one enemy is possible.Thats why i have such problems and i would be very pleased if someone has some good suggestions for solving the problem

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 5:15pm

randomguy64

randomguy64

27 posts

If you have enough money to respec, you can switch to hot blooded. What do you mean by masterstrike? If you mean with the perfect aim buff, you use reguate on them and the buff is gone.

If you use guardian, switch both to relentless and heal their butts off. Be patient, and you should win.

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 8:48pm

cyancanine402

cyancanine402

1,311 posts

Does Hot-blooded scale?(As in does it increase strength as you increase strength or is it a one-shot deal?)

Posted Dec 10, '09 at 11:21am

Achilles1978

Achilles1978

1 post

by hydraulic you must skill of attack and live or?

Posted Dec 29, '09 at 10:43pm

DaveTheDude

DaveTheDude

106 posts

@Jeromad

I highly suggest you respec and become hot-blooded. But make sure you use regulate 3/3, because that totally cancels out hot-blooded (focus drain) for 12 turns! Where this guy makes you use vapor canon and avenger form all the time. SO DON'T USE THIS GUIDE FOR HOT-BLOODED!

Posted Dec 30, '09 at 8:06pm

blackfyre

blackfyre

20 posts

I use a different hot blooded spec, at level 30 it has
1/4 impair(prerequisite)
1/1 hot blooded
3/3 regulate
1/4 wreck
4/4 demolish
4/4 decimate
4/4 lasting pain
3/3 restore
1/4 mirage/safegaurd/reconstruct (prerequisites)
5/5 stiff upper lip
3/4 ice wall
2/4 warm neurology
So why the set of abilities? This spec got me through heroic difficulty (not going for legend though) without a problem, it uses regulate to keep focus up, get thrill of destruction from 2 demolishes, then 2 decimates, wreck as a filler, and repeat, the restore and ice wall are there in case healing is needed, as in heroic enemies can deal a lot of damage and fights tend to drag, restore is great for getting focus back in case regulate misses, it is a very constant rotation that can deal a lot of damage through decimates damage over time with the strength boost, my ability wheel is 1regulate,2 demolishes,2 decimates,1 wreck, 1 restore, and 1 ice wall, when I went through the campaign i actually used subversion, which if you are the last one standing, and you know when to use it, can save you from pretty much any large hit, ice wall allows huge heals on allies, or mitigating an enemy's damage when they gain a large damage buff, like the police colonel's "guns blazing" If i would use it for pvp i would spec out of demolish and warm neurology for a 4/4 flash freeze just to stun healers and watch the decimates wear them down.

Posted Dec 30, '09 at 8:13pm

blackfyre

blackfyre

20 posts

And with the gear i have at level 30, including z6 pieces, is 275 vitality, 492 strength, and 245 speed(for the sake of accuracy on heroic), if you want to do more damage and healing, drop the extra speed for strength, but on heroic you can miss a lot without a lot of speed, and missing a regulate is bad if you want high damage right out the start, especially if you don't have restore, and for pvp, drop demolish entirely from the ability wheel, because the strength increase can be dispelled, or a stun can lock you out of using it, replace the two demolishes with flash freezes, you can put the extra point back into warm neurology, or into wreck or ice wall

Posted Jan 2, '10 at 6:41am

showbitzz

showbitzz

6 posts

i finished the game, its fantastic xD

Posted Jan 9, '10 at 3:59am

Austinn

Austinn

284 posts

Thanks this really helped me out alot im new to sonny but really liked it but didnt know how to build my player ..but now i do XD

Posted Jan 17, '10 at 11:26pm

craftsman465

craftsman465

15 posts

Question. I got veradux wearing all str armor. Is it better i give him instinct gear? or stick to str.

Reply to GUIDE: Hydraulic

You must be logged in to post a reply!