ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Hydraulic

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 5:44pm

Manacute

Manacute

1 post

I'm probably stupid, but...
Shattering Beast or whatever
There's a problem with it, because I always run out of focus. I'm level 11 right now, and near the Baron.
Any suggestions other than Restore?

Posted Apr 3, '11 at 4:26pm

Vera123

Vera123

11 posts

[b]Best guide for Hydraulic ever

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 1:54am

punksush1

punksush1

14 posts

manacute get your skills to max level, they don't require any focus then

Posted Apr 9, '11 at 4:49pm

rare25

rare25

4 posts

I already beat the Baron and this guide helped me a lot. Hydraulics are the best class in AG, but you can't use it in Kongregate.

Posted Apr 9, '11 at 4:51pm

rare25

rare25

4 posts

Sorry for double posting, it really needs an edit button.

I mean Sonny 2, not Armor Games.

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 5:10am

punksush1

punksush1

14 posts

The Guardian build doesn't work (I don't know if you actually played with it or not) but after 1 reconstruct you're out of focus for the remainder of the fight. You're going to have to re-do the build and add some kind of mana regeneration skill in there. Restore, vapour cannon, etc. .

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 8:04am

David71

David71

11 posts

The guardian build works I have tried it and you dont need focus (except of reconstruct witch you only need to use once)

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 8:14am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

Drop Reconstruct for Guardian build, use Ice wall and Restore instead. My build was Glacier 4/4 2 times, Ice wall (any level) 2 times, Flash Freeze 4/4 2 times, Restore 2 times. Mind Freeze occasionally is switched for one Glacier or one Ice wall, or both.

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 11:39am

punksush1

punksush1

14 posts

lol maybe if you have the android set from zone 5 you wont need recon more than once a fight. . but until then those safe guards take a good chunk out of sonny's life :-O

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 8:00pm

zekrom1

zekrom1

62 posts

lol maybe if you have the android set from zone 5 you wont need recon more than once a fight. . but until then those safe guards take a good chunk out of sonny's life

You just need to get cold neurology (if you are using any hydro besides hot hydro, which just sucks in a legend run) because focus is not important for hydro and it decreases damage received by so much, that if coupled with ice wall, can decrease all damage received to 1

Reply to GUIDE: Hydraulic

You must be logged in to post a reply!