Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Hydraulic

Posted Jan 15, '09 at 5:28pm

SanDiego

SanDiego

3 posts

On topic of Baron (don't burn me): Heal team works great. If you're not following the way of heal bot, respec and get yourself some points in ice wall and restore. Reconstruct optional (had it to be sure, but didn't use it). You and Verdaux can hold anyone through tick tock (ice wall greatly helps) and you can leave that other guy, whose name I can't remember, to tank.
Hope it helps
SanDiego

Posted Jan 15, '09 at 5:35pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

Ah, but if you use Flash Freeze and Mind Freeze you don't HAVE to heal because he can't use Tick Tock in the first place

Posted Jan 16, '09 at 4:54am

DaliuXas

DaliuXas

73 posts

Hello all and thanks for the heads up reviews of this guide.Anyway I was kind of thinking about adding the leveling guide in this one , but on the other hand It's good to play with another build if you can't satisfy yourself with a Shatter beast.This build hasn't got a lot of potential in the beginning levels so you just have to play Hot - Blooded to get some levels.

Posted Jan 23, '09 at 6:55pm

Slayer008

Slayer008

7 posts

I disagree with a section on your hot build. Basically, there is no reason why you should opt for demolish instead of decimate. Decimate deals 45% of your strength per turn, stacks, and has a nice amount of initial damage. Combined with lasting pain, it deals more damage overall. Also, flash freeze should be implemented into the hot-build. Think of it as a way to let Veradux heal while you continue to attack.

Posted Jan 25, '09 at 4:43pm

Murdi

Murdi

4 posts

hi,i am new to these forums and i made an account to ask a quick question
I played sonny 2 for like 2 hours and i enjoy it very much,its a very good game for a flash game so far.Now,what bothers me is that i am at the 4th level(those mirage caves or whatever)and i just realized that doing very large amounts of damage doesn't fit my playstyle very well.I specced to healer at the baron boss,and i liked the playstyle very much.Now,the big question:those 2 guys who help sonny deal awful damage,how can i make them hit for like....700 each?it would be great,and i won't wait like 10 min for a simple fight just because those 2 are awful at doing damage

Posted Jan 25, '09 at 11:10pm

Jerkoid

Jerkoid

230 posts

I like demolish. 60% chance to increase strength by 15% is really cool. If I get the strength buff it makes all my other attacks a lot stronger (including the DOT's).

Posted Jan 27, '09 at 12:37pm

Murdi

Murdi

4 posts

can someone answer to my question? please?

Posted Jan 27, '09 at 1:24pm

Jerkoid

Jerkoid

230 posts

If you don't want to wait a long time for a fight, do the damage yourself. You can't have both in this game.

Posted Jan 27, '09 at 4:02pm

Murdi

Murdi

4 posts

dude,i just want to know how can i make my team mates to hit harder.For example,i put a lot of strength on roald,but he still sucks,same as veradux

Posted Jan 27, '09 at 4:04pm

Murdi

Murdi

4 posts

damn,i can't find the edit post button,so i'll make a second one,sorry for the inconveneince.
Ok i forgot to ask this question:what equipment should i put on each team member? this would really help

Reply to GUIDE: Hydraulic

You must be logged in to post a reply!