ForumsSupport ForumProblem with the make a puzzle and have a chance to WIN A NEW PS3

14 2327
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

So about this problem...
When I made this awesome!Incredible!Heart pounding puzzle!I pressed submit I agreed to the terms and wrote my name with contest next to it .
Then when I pressed submit it said cant connect to server!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!So I looked at my conection and it was perfect.I dont use firefox I use google...

Does anyone have any ideas why I cant connect to the server?

(by the way this contest is located on the hompage to the left)

• 14 Replies
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Same here i could not connect to the server either and i tryed firefox and internet and nothing worked i am pissed know and i WANT to know what is wrong.

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

You should contact the author of the game and not Armorgames.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

uhm, maybe try again later?
xP

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

You should contact the author of the game and not Armorgames.

Yea ill do that , thxs man,
Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

I didn't have any problem submitting my puzzle 2 days ago.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I'm guessing server strain. Sometimes there's just too much traffic, and the server can't keep up with it, so not everybody is able to connect.

Only solution to that is to try again.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Oky thxs zophia , as always .

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If it keeps happening, I would try contacting Hero Interactive. They are the ones that made the game, and are running the contest. But just try to always save your codes, so that if it doesn't submit correctly you can try again.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

How do I know my code?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Well, you should know it when the game gives it to you?
I have never made a level in that game, so I actually don't know. But it's the code for your level.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm, well I just tested it out, and it seems to give you the puzzle ID as soon as it saves to the server. So if it isn't saving, I guess you can't get an ID.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

You could just steal a good puzzle from the internet and claim that the puzzle thus getting a ipod nano, ipod touch, or a PS3!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

jond you give your name as the author when you save the puzzle so that wouldn't work even if someone did want to directly break the rules.If I were you I wouldn't even consider it.The thing is you can't submit the game.You have to save it with your name and it is added to the server where others can play it,sometimes at random.I actually am impressed with the system they have going right now,as it is full proof,but so far I have not had any trouble with saving option.Make sure not to use all of your stars up.For some reason it gets really glitchy and annoying when that happens.I remember I did and I couldn't move or delete any stars already on the field so I don't know how it could effect other things.Also you can only save after you have tested your map and solved it(aka beat it in test mode)the way you will know if this has been done is the symbol over top of the publish button will be a green check mark,and it will tell you when you solve it as well.Just keep all of those things in mind.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

You could just steal a good puzzle from the internet and claim that the puzzle thus getting a ipod nano, ipod touch, or a PS3!!!

Lol , I see you really thought that out = + )
Showing 1-14 of 14