ForumsGamesQuestion-What boss drops >Lightning Striker Suit

16 4736
The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

I wanted to know exactly what zone and boss drops/has this armor and weapon. Some say it's really hard to get, or say it's impossible.? Is it true? I'm asking because I saw someone with it, and they had the whole suit together, and I am just so happening to try and get the whole suit. Thank you.

~The_Blood_Diamond~

• 16 Replies
steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

you can get it from any drop in the Illusion tunnels, fourth zone, just keep fighting the training monsters, i spent a whole day getting all 3 sets for me and my team mates

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Why give Roald a Lightning striker suit? He doesn't really have magic...and he definitely doesn't have any electric attacks. He has 1 fire attack, but it's increased damage by upping Strength.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

No, but Veradux has electro bolt. Or his Sonny could be a lightning psycho.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I got that, that's why I only said ROALD

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

well i don't care shite about what my teammates can hit because i have do 100x the damage they can do any day, i gave them the suit just purely on looks alone.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

What do you do when you face an opponent that has more than that much hp, or multiple opponents that can deal a lot of damage?

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

What do you do when you face an opponent that has more than that much hp, or multiple opponents that can deal a lot of damage?

Suicide? XD
AnimeInferno
AnimeInferno
6 posts
Nomad

lol, I would just fight till it seems stupid to continue

blitzxs
blitzxs
7 posts
Nomad

can someone give me a pic of the set or at least the suit so I can waste an entire day finding it, too

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2596992/best-hit

Scroll down...

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2596992/best-hit

bjarni70
bjarni70
54 posts
Nomad

i got it from training monsters in zone 4 for me and my team mates

Brando51
Brando51
4 posts
Nomad

Is farming this worthwhile somehow? In early stage 5, the gear seems to have so much better instinct (sonny), or stregnth (vera), that it is obsolete almost immediately.

The staff was nice for a fight or two, but Sonny's Law Binder, and Vera's Emerald Death seem to do more damage already. The armor looks like a joke--8 Light. Piercing?

Is there some bonus for the whole outfit that I'm missing?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Farming gives you the excuse to train until you get to a higher level, for one.

Also, the entire "Lightning Suit" together do raise Lightning Piercing quite a bit, and no other suit raises it more.

I usually just get the armors because I want to get the best armor by the end of a zone, and because I think the whole sparking effect looks cool.

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

On my Psychological I don't think I even replaced it, specifically because of the spark effect. I am sure I found better items, but for me it was worth the loss for that graphic.

Showing 1-15 of 16