ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Shift 2

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 5:38am

jon1467

jon1467

3 posts

how do you complete the second level?!
That big gap appears and you can't get back up! I did manage to make the gap apear but I didn't fall down it by jumping back to the left, but that doesn't make any difference because the spikes come! Help!

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 6:26am

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

You have to fall down then go to the very end of it..to the right and wait till the spikes come...then they will malfunction.

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 8:50am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, I don't really understand how you can't play a game for more then 30 seconds, to actually figrue out what to do. Also, just like nqkoi1 said you have to fall down in the hole and wait until the spikes get super close, but don't worry they break and then a door appears to your right when all the ruble falls.

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 8:55am

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Yes. but make sure you DO NOT go to the spikes, even when those walls brake and reveal the door. Otherwise, you would have to do that again. Just ignore the warning that comes up when the door is revealed.

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 3:43pm

arod234

arod234

24 posts

yea they r rite i beat the game oh yea

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 4:05pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

how do you beat the seventh level after the trophy? it is the one right after the one with the plusses where you get the jokes on you award if you don't finish within the timelimit.

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 6:54pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

you get the "jokes on you" award if you beat the cross thing on the time limit. and uhh. . .HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TEH TROPHY?! I TRIED TO GET THE TROPHY AND IT GAVE ME SNAKES OH GAWD!!!

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 9:49pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I know, I am trying to beat the level after the jokes on you level.

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 11:23pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

ya it not really hard

Posted Mar 8, '08 at 11:37pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,303 posts

i beat the title screen its really annoying...so i have 3 medals now