ForumsGame WalkthroughsShift 2

22 9016
jon1467
jon1467
3 posts
Nomad

how do you complete the second level?!
That big gap appears and you can't get back up! I did manage to make the gap apear but I didn't fall down it by jumping back to the left, but that doesn't make any difference because the spikes come! Help!

• 22 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

You have to fall down then go to the very end of it..to the right and wait till the spikes come...then they will malfunction.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, I don't really understand how you can't play a game for more then 30 seconds, to actually figrue out what to do. Also, just like nqkoi1 said you have to fall down in the hole and wait until the spikes get super close, but don't worry they break and then a door appears to your right when all the ruble falls.

arod234
arod234
24 posts
Nomad

yea they r rite i beat the game oh yea

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

how do you beat the seventh level after the trophy? it is the one right after the one with the plusses where you get the jokes on you award if you don't finish within the timelimit.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

you get the "jokes on you" award if you beat the cross thing on the time limit. and uhh. . .HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TEH TROPHY?! I TRIED TO GET THE TROPHY AND IT GAVE ME SNAKES OH GAWD!!!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I know, I am trying to beat the level after the jokes on you level.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i beat the title screen its really annoying...so i have 3 medals now

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

how do you beat the title screen? more importantly, how do you get to play the title screen? I know where to get 3 medals: let the timer run out on the level with the crosses, look at the credits, and click the visit armorgames link.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

the title screen is u have to press tab until it shows this mad face u click that and then figure it out urself. i have 4 medals now. i need the cross one, trophy one, and speed one.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

the cross one is easy, when you get to the level where it has the crosses, let the timer run until it gets to zero.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i did that and i did not get the medal...i think u have to beat it within the time limit

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

no, I've beaten it twice within the timelimit. You get no medal for that. I got the medal when I didn't beat the time limit. The only reason that it wouldn't come up would be if you already got it...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I got it! try to get to the door before time runs out, then end the level just before the timer reaches zero. that happened to me by chance the first time that I played the level. you have to finish it in exactly 71 seconds!

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

how do u get the trophy the snakes killed me

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

ok i got cross one all i need left is trophy and speed demon...who here wants to spam tony's profile saying "HOW U GET TROPHY!!!" lol jk...

Showing 1-15 of 22