ForumsGamesUnderplayed games

5 2311
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Post here what you think are some underplayed games.

I personally think Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior is a really underplayed game. It's a great RPG made by krin, the maker of Sonny 1/2, and because of that, it lives in the shadows of sonny getting little attention. There are parts of this game that i like a lot, making it better than sonny in some ways for me.

• 5 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Bloxorz is probably one of the greatest underplayed games on this site. It is very challenging, but could use a few more improvements. Such as, good music, block color selection, background theme selection. I really suggest you all go play it. Here is the link to the game.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Underplayed as in not played enough? Maybe sonny 2? Many people have been waiting for it but it still hasn't gotten 1 million views yet.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

1. Raiden X. One of the best arcade style spaceship shooters ever.
2. Deep Freeze. Not so much underplayed as it is underrated. It is one of my favorite flash platformers.
3. Pirates and Treasure. My favorite mini-game based game.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't consider Sonny 2 to be underplayed, being that it is fairly new. An under played game would be a game that is old and almost never played but it has good quality.

Once again, JoHnXiLe02 has failed to post a sophisticated post... Come on! Your sentence didn't even make a lick of sense!

Well.... Sonny 2 already have 800,000 plays.... Maybe later it will be a million already....

Lack of grammar, and point. Maybe later it will be a million already? Next time put some quality into your posts...
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The most under-rated game on AG? Easy- Ninja Rinseout. It is also the best game on AG.

Showing 1-5 of 5