ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Story of True Heroes

5 2148
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Chapter 1-The Beginning

It was the night of christmas in medieval times that your tiny village had been set to fire Felix a young boy was the only survivor he trained day and night to become the best swordsman in order to avenge his family,friends, and his village from the group that destroyed his village and now he is Age 19 he decided to leave his Step-parents home they were really nice to Felix as if they were his own son and in return Felix loved them also... He sets off into the distant forest and finds some burglars stealing from a defenseless woman! she screams "Help! Help!" Felix quickly runs towards the pair of burglars the burglars notice him and start attacking him Felix dodges every attack they have thrown at him and then he appears behinds them and slashes them both in the back leaving a big marking on their backs the woman thanks Felix and offers him a reward Felix declines the reward as he is a Sword that protects for nothing in return and then he sets off for the next village but on the way at the end of the village Felix encounters a Griffin a type of giant bird that is very powerful and very rare and it seems to be aggressive the Griffin charges towards Felix and bashes him against a tree blood comes out of his mouth Felix sticks his sword in the paw of the beast and jumps away to dodge he jumps on the back of the best and stabs it in the head! the Griffin screams really loudly and starts to go mad the Griffin starts scratching Felix with it's paws repeatedly Felix was knocked into another tree this time he chopped down the tree and it fell down on the Griffin the Griffin is still alive so Felix decides to chops its wings off and decapitate it! He has so many wounds that Felix collapses of exhaustion...

TO BE CONTINUED...
What will become of our young hero? Will he live on to continue his legacy or will he die as all the other Hero's have died...

• 5 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

P.S:Sorry if there were any spelling errors if you find the word "best" in the griffin fight it means beast and i meant the end of the forest sorry if there was any inconvenience here!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Thats great so far Riou very nice I can't wait for the next part =)

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

it's a great story, but everything was to quick, if you know what I mean
still, can't wait for the next one =)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Chapter 2-The Awakening

Once in a tiny village there was a boy named Kevin he wanted to save the world from all evil he wanted to become a wizard when he grew up so everyday and night he practiced and practiced until he collapsed until now he is now the Age 18 and now his full powers have awakened he can now cast spells his parents knew that he was a special boy ever since the day he was born he decide to set out to become a stronger wizard so he bid farewell to his parents and set off to the next village Kevin reaches the forest and sees the body of 2 thieves and finds a trail of footprints Kevin decides to follow them and then he sees our young hero Felix Kevin is surprised seeing someone in this forest Kevin checks Felix's pulse "He's still breathing" Kevin thought to himself so he decided to bring Felix to the nearby village he ordered a room in the inn and put Felix on the bed as soon as Felix woke up he said to himself "Where am i" and then Kevin told him "You are in an inn i saw you collapsed at the end of the forest so i took you here" Felix looks at his bruises,scratches and wounds they all have bandages "Thank you..." Felix thanks him "Oh no problem! Oh i almost forgot my name is Kevin whats yours?" Kevin asked "My name is Felix" Felix told him "So, Felix where are you headed?" Kevin asked "I don't really know i am just looking for the ones who destroyed my village" Felix said "Why don't i help you then?" Kevin asked "Of course you can help!" Felix said with a smile then the 2 set off for the town square then the 2 see a necromancer in the center the townsfolk start screaming and running Felix and Kevin start running towards the Necromancer.Felix then jumps towards the Necromancer and slashes him but the Necromancer quickly creates a barrier and Felix's attack bounces off! Kevin casts a "Break" spell to cancel the barrier and then he signals Felix to attack Felix quickly jumps and stabs the Necromancer with his sword sticking out of the Necromancer's body he still breathes Felix then jumps behind the Necromancer and kicks him against a tree Felix takes out his sword and then Kevin cast a "Fireball" spell on the Necromancer the Necromancer's body explodes all over the place Felix then sheathes his blood bathed sword...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Our heroes have defeated the powerful Necromancer...Or so they thought they have defeated the Necromancer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Chapter 3-The Start of a Journey!

Felix and Kevin were just exploring town when 2 guards suddenly rushed at them and blindfolded them they walked pretty far and they felt some steps on the way once the blindfolds were off they were in the castle of the King the King said "Mighty Warriors! I have seen how you have bested the Necromancer in combat! There is a powerful dragon inside a cave near the town he has been ravaging and destroying our town for years no man has been able to defeat that dragon!" Felix then said "Your majesty, I believe you haven't seen me in combat yet" Kevin then also said "Yes, Your majesty you haven't seen us work together yet we are a powerful team if working together" "So you accept my mission?" The king said with a smile "Yes, Your Majesty" Kevin and Felix said after all that talking with the King they have been given some equipment a Hook and a Rope... They left town and set off to find that cave Felix pondered "I wonder how we are gonna kill that Dragon?" after a few miles of walking they reach a crossroad they decided they don't have time for any detours so they took the path to the cave of the beast there the Dragon was sleeping and snoring loudly that you could hear it from a mile our 2 heroes readied them selves and attacked! Felix jumped onto the tail of the dragon and the Dragon has awoken! The dragon starts shaking him off while Kevin starts casting a "Water" spell after enchanting the right words a stream of water comes out of Kevin's staff and hits the Dragon in the face! The dragon gets even madder Felix starts advancing towards the back of the Dragon he takes the Hook,and the Rope the King gave him and makes a Grappling Hook! He twirls it a bit and it wraps around the Dragon's Wings Felix then is pulled onto the back of the beast and then once there he stabbed the Dragon with his sword! the Dragon broke free of the rope and started flying! Felix hung onto his sword to reduce being killed while Kevin was trying to cast a "Blizzard" spell suddenly after enchanting the words it's starts to get chilly and then freezing the ground freezes and soon hales of ice start hitting the beast in the foot! The dragon starts roaring of pain and agony Felix then gets his sword out of the back of the dragon and chops off it's wings! The Dragon roars so loudly it could be heard by the whole village! then Felix jumps really high and makes a flip and sticks his sword into the Head of the beast he then takes it off and jumps off the dragon's head rebounding from a stalagmite Felix was on ground again Kevin knew the dragon was weakened it was time to finish it's pain and suffering! Felix used the spell "Waterfall" after enchanting the right words a waterfall of water starts to pour on the dragon very soon the Dragon was encased in a block of ice and then Felix hits the block of ice so hard the Dragon shatters into pieces "That dragon is done for" Felix said with a grin after the 2 got back to town the townspeople cheered on their way to the palace of the King "Your Majesty we have bested the Dragon in combat!" Both of them said the King was surprised that someone had defeated the Dragon that had been destroying their village for years! The King gave Felix a Shield "Here is a shield young one it can be attached to your arm so you can hold onto your sword and block" the King said and the King gave Kevin a magical orb "Young one, This orb will enhance the potency of all your magic spells on your journey" The 2 went back to the Inn after they had a back breaking day of work but suddenly Felix felt a pain in his back he ignored this and he went to sleep...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Our Young Heroes have defeated the Dragon that had been ravaging that village for years...What is the pain that Felix felt on his back? You will find all of this out Tomorrow in the Next Chapter

Showing 1-5 of 5