Nomad

i dont like it when i type in a game and no game appears
and it says no search results for"something"

• 3 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, what are we supposed to do? This forum is for suggestions for the site and help.
The search searches for words that are in the game title. I don't think there would be a game called "Something".

Please, do not make threads like these in the future.

Sparkky
Sparkky
14 posts
Nomad

You both are misinterpreting what hes saying.

What hes saying is that he doesn't like the phrase
"no search results for <search query>"

Which is just a suggestion, it could be a language barrier problem and he doesn't understand the sentence, but either way, your both being rude considering you didn't even take the time to understand the suggestion.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well, if he doesn't like what the search gave him, then how are we regular users supposed to do anything? In my opinion, the search results couldn't be anymore clearer. It can't be "sorry dude, there isn't a game with <something>, please try again". Is he suggesting that there would be "close results" when he types in a key word or something?

Besides, this "searching a game" is not exactly working at all, and the admins really haven't done a thing about it, so it just sits there. Sure, it works, but not to a guaranteed "If you type in Sonny, you're going to get just that and not completely random games". This feature has potential, it just needs fixed.

Showing 1-3 of 3