ForumsGamesFavorite Sonny 2 evolved form?

17 4221
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I thought the coolest abilities were the evolved forms. My personal favorite is the Biological's Predator Form, especially with its 100 focus regeneration per turn.

• 17 Replies
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

If shadow blend counted, that would be my pick of choice, but since it doesn't I'd have to pick predator form, 100 focus back per turn means you can use destroy every other turn, that said, it has a really rediculously long cooldown.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Psychopath Form, I mean...even look at the description of the buff.

Crazy

sonnyfanatic
sonnyfanatic
1 posts
Nomad

I have 2 and don't know which to decide :

Predator form and the Toxicant form.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Never really tried Psychopath form, since I didn't like how that branch of the tech tree went. Only tried Wraith form, which was okay but not amazing.

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

Did you know you could have 2 forms at once? Wrath+Psych=Ultimate Pwnage

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

PREDATOR RULES!!!

mesamec
mesamec
8 posts
Nomad

Totally Wraith for Psychos, mix that with high instinct and shock therapy or electrical storm and you might get one hit kills.

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

not might, WILL

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I did, steven66s, It buffs up mah Nuke (Shadow Blend + Vicious Strike) an extra 40%.

Favourite form is a toxicant + predator combo, just because it's part of my nuke.

Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

I haven't tried the others, since I chose Hydraulic. It has a couple, my favorite of which is the Avenger form.

kwd1104
kwd1104
2 posts
Nomad

I would have to vote for predator as well. I like it more than toxicant (just played bio so far) because the requisite skill is more worthwhile as well. Then there's that whole thing of 100 focus regen....and yeah that's pretty swank.

sportssss
sportssss
16 posts
Nomad

avenger form is the best for the move decimate

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

I don't really like any of them that much, tbh, mostly because none are maintainable or last through the whole battle, unless you're only facing one normal opponent. My breakdown:

Predator: Only good for a focus engine (the damage boost is almost too small to matter). As a bio you usually don't need that much focus (unless you use Destroy, but Destroy is bad). I usually end up with this as a filler just because I use Agile Exposure a lot.

Toxicant: One of the better forms in my opinion. The +40% damage is good for everybody, and if you're a poison bio the poison piercing doesn't hurt either. Also more maintainable than any other form.

Wraith: The speed boost is good and the damage boost is okay, but the focus part is mostly useless. Also, as an electric psycho, I have the ability mini nuke already, so skipping a turn for slightly better nukes might not be worth it.

Psychopath: One of the strongest forms, but more useful for shadow psychos, which I find slow and boring. The long cooldown also sucks.

Guardian: I don't need any more damage reduction, so it just gets in the way of my debuff casting.

Avenger: This is alright as it lets you skip Regulate, but it's damage bonus isn't that great.

Blacktail
Blacktail
40 posts
Nomad

I like the wraith form the most. You don't spend many useless points to get it and it's effect is good too (The Speed boost is really helpful).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

For some kind of reason I love wraith form.
It's funny having the enemy always miss you and you always dealing critical hits.

Showing 1-15 of 17