ForumsFlash Games

Sonny crashing constantly

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 3:10am

OlikA

OlikA

10 posts

Tags s*cks (and no-edit s*cks also). First link again:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_sa_debug.exe

If it's too long:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/a8sn3w

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 3:59am

mrpwnage

mrpwnage

11 posts

its your browser. everything kept crashing on my IE and Firefox, so I tested them on Google Chrome and they worked just fine.

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 9:15am

jackson77

jackson77

42 posts

Personally update your flash, use Firefox or another wonderful browser and try again. If this contists, end msn messenger, yahoo and xfire tend to be high resource hogs on vista (dont get me wrong xp users

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 10:30pm

GMSTR

GMSTR

2 posts

I've found a solution!!!
There is a Windows Vista service that causes lots of trouble with anything (including Bioshock) and you just have to stop it.
In the search bar write services.msc then go to "Tablet PC Input Service" and deactivate it (rigth click, properties).

It got me from Oberursel to Labyrinth without any crash before I wrote this post.

Posted Jan 24, '09 at 10:37pm

WilsonOfCanada

WilsonOfCanada

2 posts

Unfortunately, I am at the Labyrinth and the Tablet PC Input Service solution no longer works for me (It continues to crash).

I have Flash Player Version 10,0,12,36 using both IE and Firefox. Local storage is set at unlimited. The only thing I found that was using of memory was 8 iexplore.exe and ieuser.exe. However, I do not see them anywhere because I am using firefox right now.

Posted Jan 24, '09 at 10:48pm

WilsonOfCanada

WilsonOfCanada

2 posts

Now with the Flash 10 update it says this:

We're Sorry

Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts.

To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report.

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 3:50pm

arcticwolfe

arcticwolfe

1 post

I tried disabling my Tablet PC Input Service to make this game work, and it did not seem to help overly much. However, I do have a Vista tablet. Clicking on abilities in a battle sometimes randomly kills the browser.

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 4:06pm

paypayrj

paypayrj

41 posts

no it does not crash for me at all

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 4:12pm

Tengakami

Tengakami

176 posts

for me it does- 0 times a day for that matter!

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 9:16pm

Craftymofo

Craftymofo

89 posts

Firefox crashed for me, but not playing Sonny, it crashes sometimes when i am closing a tab.