ForumsGamesokay, seriously. (the baron)

8 2420
death_romancer
death_romancer
2 posts
Nomad

i can't beat him. iv'e tried every strategy, what do i do.
there any cheats? i hate cheating but yea. im so tired of it, ive been stuck for days
is the baron even beatable? iv'e tried all classes, re-specing and everything, i got nothing

• 8 Replies
death_romancer
death_romancer
2 posts
Nomad

please, please help.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

It's beatable, in fact he's easily beatable unless your a hot hydro on heroic difficulty.

If you've ever gotten him to run out of focus, you'd notice that he starts doing a lot of damage to himself just to heal focus (skill called dark burning), so just drain his focus. If your bio, then your in luck, level 2 disrupt brings down his focus to 0 (although shock recovery is there, he is usually too impatient to wait for it anyways). Psycho is not quite as lucky, but traumatize level two and haunt level two get the job done pretty swiftly too. Hydro, your out of luck for a quick battle, regulate only removes 10 focus for levels 2 and 3 (it SAYS it removes 10 for level 1, but in reality it doesn't from the times I've used it).

So just bring down his focus so he ends up doing massive damage to himself. When he debuffs himself with "Holy Scars" hit him with everything you got, you do more than 5x damage when holy scars is in effect. He casts holy scars at about 1/3 health or below.

If you are the hydro class, even if you specced all into the hot side, re-spec into the cold side if your on challenging or heroic difficulty, s ince hot side has no defensive abilities, while cold is all defensive, just keep using flash freeze, glacier, and ice wall and it should be a (long) walk in the park with hydro.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

OK Ok, Hydraulic works.
Roald should be on a fully offensive state
Veradux heals well, make him phalanx

Use a skill that makes is Focus go down till 0.(Look up on skill tree)
When his focus is 0, he'll use a skill and it'll greatly damage him(20-30k dmg) for 3 turns. Thus he dies automaitcally. Just keep doing this and you will win no doubt!

Good Luck

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Eddy's guide is detailed (better than mine) use his.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

First of all what class do you play?

Secondly id like to make an addition for a cold hydro:
Flash freeze him (can be placed twice) attack him when hes stunned. then another flash free and attack him when hes stunned then use that debuff attck that prevents him to use any attack that uses focus so he can only attack with normal attacks after that you can attack him 2 times before you can use your flash freeze again then its rinse and repeat. takes a while but you get hardly damaged that way and all 3 should survive with ease.

Sep

peninnore
peninnore
173 posts
Nomad

baron puts a debuffs on himself I suggest you have a defensive build, I'm hydraulic and defeated him

dracomaner
dracomaner
4 posts
Nomad

crap use destroy and infect and agel expose and kick his undead butt

mesamec
mesamec
8 posts
Nomad

Psychos try out Haunt and Traumatize, but also be prepared to have Retrograde and Free Will, Freewill maxed out, Retrograde at level one. Also not required but recommended is Salvation maxed out, use it on Veradux to heal Tick-Tock. Also optional is Terrify, to heal yourself obviously.

Showing 1-8 of 8