ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Zombie Apocalpse Story

14 3164
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Day 1

I Leon woke up due to the sound of lots of glass smashing i was inside my house and i thought that there were just some freak pranks so i sticked my head out the window and yelled at the kids until i realized they weren't kids at all! I checked the News and the Reporter said "There has been a zombie outbreak here in Rost Town... There will be Planes and Boats leaving for a secured area in 50 Days... Hurry up or the Zom-" After that a Zombie started gnawing on his head and the Reporter died a chill ran down my spine it was a live or die situation i grabbed a crowbar from my basement and picked up a combat knife... I then broke down the front door i stealth-fully moved quietly i knew that 1 false move i would be running from zombies i hid anywhere i could hide and then a zombie saw me! the zombie moaned and alerted 4 other zombies i ran towards the zombie and lunged at 1 and the crowbar was sticking out of it's head i flipped and tossed the zombie against the others the zombies were stunned so i threw my crowbar at them knocking off all their heads. I started running towards the police precinct i thought their had to be some survivors somewhere I entered the cold,damp and dark building i heard a scream as i entered i went up the stairs and found a cop fighting off a zombie i snuck up behind the zombie and slit its throat with my knife. The cop told me his name was Jeffrey he gave me a handgun as he had some extra we looked around the whole building and grabbed 10 boxes of handgun ammo after that it was finally the light of day... The zombies started dying and i knew me and Jeffrey had 12 hours to either get to another town or find some survivors. We searched for 6 Hours and found 10 Grocery Bags full of food and also found someone hiding inside the corner store he told us his name was Aaron he was just hiding when the customers started turning into zombies luckily he had a Handgun to defend himself we took him with us and we found a car full of gas we rode the car to take to the city we saw a bridge and the bridge started to rise like it had a mind of it's own there was a chance we would die or live from this jump i revved up the Car's speed to max and we crossed our fingers we almost didn't make the jump! the car crashed into the other side of the bridge and then we got out the car started to catch fire and then it exploded. We were all feet by now... 3 more hours til night i thought... We started walking until we got to the town we had wasted one hour we found an abandoned house and took 2 hours to build a crafty barricade out of wood,nails, and other strong materials this might not be sturdy but this will hold them off for a while i thought to myself then the sun went down and the moon rose the zombies were charging at us... We all fired our weapons at them there were splatters of blood everywhere not 1 zombie even touched our barricade then we heard a loud noise a large zombie about 15 Feet tall approached us we started firing at it's head it seemed really irritated we wasted 2 boxes of ammo the zombie was stunned i loaded my knife into my gun the gunpowder would increase the normal force of a knife thrown i shot my gun into the zombies head and it fell over we all cheered as the sun rose back up... I took back my Combat Knife and searched the Zombies body the zombie had some metal parts in it's body we decided to reinforce our barrier with the metal...

TO BE CONTINUED

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14