ForumsGamesNeed help after killing Baron

3 2177
thetwelfthgman
thetwelfthgman
2 posts
Nomad

When the captain, medic, and sniper all come out I have no idea what to do. No matter who I try to attack first, the sniper kills Sonny on the third or fourth turn, and it all goes downhill from there. I have a bio, what do I do?

• 3 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

hmm... i'm hydralic but i'll try to help you.
I suggest you re-spec to a defensive build coz' you'll have to wait for their shields to wear off, and stun the sniper when his buffs(I think he puts 2 buffs on him before attacking)are ready, stun him(idk if bio has stun xD)
p.s. you should just wait for their shields to wear off instead of killing the middle(no shield) the medic will constantly heal him and if he ever has low life he'll put a buff on him that stuns him for 12 turns but can take 4000 damage!

dolche93
dolche93
3 posts
Nomad

For a bio all you have to do to survive is put Dux on phalanx and Roald on relentless so he attacks the sniper.

The sniper uses two buffs, one witch increases piercing and one that increases damage. The turn after he uses his second buff, use break. Keep on beating at the sniper. His shield might take a lot of damage, but it isn't invincible.

Next take down the medic, having him alive is very annoying. After the medic is down kill the captian. You can do 4000 damage in 12 turns, or at least you should be able too.

thetwelfthgman
thetwelfthgman
2 posts
Nomad

I tried beating the sniper down and using Break and Wound, but every time he gets low the medic brings him back to full.

Man I suck at this game haha

Showing 1-3 of 3