ForumsGamesBreif Newbie Hydraulic Push-off

14 3145
Animelink
Animelink
13 posts
Nomad

I won't really say much, but it's really good help for the newbies. This only includes area 1, but it will give you a good idea of how to choose drops, skills, and shop items wisely...or the way I do it.

Abilities

The way I started out was pretty simple. You have 5 skill pnts. to spend. My recomendation:

1. Mind Freeze
2. Flash Freeze
3. Impair
4. Restore

It's a good habit to leave out 1 or 2 skill pnts. If I were you, I wouldn't be too defensive or offensive all at one time. During every lvl up, I would put all those into the skills you stated out with. If you want to earn new skills,

Armor, Weapons, Drops, and Enemies

Through the first couple battles I would recommend the guard armor. After fighting a couple of guards, you will be fighting the prioners. Their armor dropped (not the weapons) should be picked up. After the prisoners, you will fight a doctor. Don't pick up his clothes. The twisted experiment is next. All his drops are good especially the blade. For me, the blade lasted the whole area, even against Felicity (which will be later on). Then you will be up to Frankie and another so-called doctor. His bodywear is awesome and is highly recommended. The warden is the semi-boss. His damage-over-time is one of the only annoying things you should be worried about. One critical thing is that once you get him below 100, he sentences one of you to death. All his drops are great and last for a while. The boss of that area is Felicity. Her specialty is defense and speed. It's a moderately difficult fight, but it's durable. She leaves behind a blade and has a caption that says to keep it away from Veradux. I really don't know why, but don't test it out for precautionary purposes.

I'll probably have one for the other areas soon, but this is just to push those hydraulic newbies into the right direction. If you have a special request on other areas of the game, contact me via e-mail because i'm not rly on armor games that much. (ask me 4 it)

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14