ForumsGamesJust an Idea...

20 4202
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

After playing Sonny and Sonny 2 i found my self wondering why have rifles if all u use them for is for stats and wacking people with.

So i thought it would be awesome if each gun came with its own power that u could choose to equip.

The power is of course being able to shoot at ur opponent with ur ammo.

u would be able to shoot as long as u had ammo and i guess ur ammo would recharge after each battle.
*EXAMPLE* you have the sniper rifle equipped and it comes with 5 bullets each fight, the bullets are very powerful and are very accurate but u only have 5 of them.

Well it only an idea, what do you think?

• 20 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Well really if you look at some of the ZCPI and police that use guns - They have their individual beams - the Rebellion Striker could be fire - The riot gun could be ice, the standard rifle could be normal like at the start of sonny 1, the storm rifle could be an electrical bolt, and supremacy could be a green poison - Based on the colour on their weapon if you look :P

These do not fit in the 8 Bars, however - It's around it as a ninth, you can't use it alot, 2 CD or 3 CD, but good damage and probably adebuff such as wound.....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I really like the idea...but this could get very complicated. Pretty much you want each gun to have it's own ability to add the bar?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's not just guns - It could be the death sentence adding the Tick Tock ability... The power of the Council could have the Be Seated ability - It can have it all!!!

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

It wouldnt be more complicated firetail, it would give the game alot more depth. If every weapon had a power of its own, i would be tempted to use every weapon...

P.S.-i forgot i made this thread lol, did u find it in the 8th page or somthin?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

It's really helpful to have an item that'll help you more realisticly - Especially with the Police Colonol, he sometimes would slash you then reload - It makes a HUGE difference with an EVEN HUGER thing - Entertainment :P

Showing 16-20 of 20