Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Attributes - What do they do?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 6:16pm

Talo

Talo

966 posts

I can't find any information on these. Some are obvious, like Vitality is your HP, but what do the others do? I'm guessing speed has something to do with who goes first, your hit rate, and your dodge, but I don't really know. Does anyone know the formulas for these and what each Attribute does exactly?

Thanks

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 6:29pm

cormac111

cormac111

5 posts

According to the game manual in Sonny 2:

Strength and Instinct are just co-efficients for your abilities. Spedd is also a co-efficient but only to a few abilities. Speed also increases critical strike chance and dodge/accuracy. Vitality increases your health. Piercing increases critical strike chance, and Defense decreases damage taken.

Hope that helps

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 6:34pm

Talo

Talo

966 posts

what does focus do?

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 6:56pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Focus is used for abilities, and most of the abilities require at least 5 focus to use. The more focus you have, the more you get to use the abilities.

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:11pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

i think i saw one power that scales ur current focus, does that mean the more focus u have the stronger?

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:17pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Nope, focus simply allows you to use those powerful moves that requires lots of focus more.

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:27pm

ManUtd4life096

ManUtd4life096

1,433 posts

What the hell does Instinct do? Can't figure it out. =p

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:29pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Instinct is kind of like magic.

Lot's of psychological attacks do damage to a percent of your instinct. So more instinct, more damage for some attacks. Same for strength.

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:45pm

Riou1231

Riou1231

4,900 posts

Instinct Increases the amount of Damage of Magic attacks Psychological depends on lots of instinct while Biological also depend on some Instinct

Strength increases the damage of melee attacks done by biological and so does speed also Biological depend on Speed and Strength while Hydraulic depends on Strength and Instinct

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 7:47pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

I found the power, it is decimate (in the heat hydro power tree) the move costs NO focus but in the description it says "this attack scales with your current remaining focus"