ForumsGamesAttributes - What do they do?

20 24437
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I can't find any information on these. Some are obvious, like Vitality is your HP, but what do the others do? I'm guessing speed has something to do with who goes first, your hit rate, and your dodge, but I don't really know. Does anyone know the formulas for these and what each Attribute does exactly?

Thanks

• 20 Replies
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

you doing a lightning psycho? if not, instinct, unelss you're using a non-instinct build.

topagentpggjr
topagentpggjr
83 posts
Nomad

Instinct is better for psycho class than piercing. Piercing only affects crit chance and extra damage. Instinct works under all conditions and affects DoT and HoT. Wrath of the Council is the best though with the highest amounts of Instinct (+152 Instiinct) and piercing (+81 Lightning Piercing).

feardark1212
feardark1212
1 posts
Nomad

i'm stuck on the level right before the Baron The mages keep healing themselves after they get low on health and varadux is being an idiot, so please help!?!?

BabyVegeta
BabyVegeta
1 posts
Nomad

If I heard correctly from a certain source, the Hydro doesn't rely on one or two attributes. It's a mix of everything dealing with melee and ranged attacks, so it requires everything on the attribute board in order to balance out all your attacks based on what your fighting style is. hope this helped or helps someone.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Locking this as it's a really old thread.

Showing 16-20 of 20