ForumsSupport ForumA thread I made may or may not, help what do you think?

5 1481
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

My post "The Rant Page" on the forum games section, do you think it's a good idea to ease the clutter? This way people can go on and rant about the meaningful (and not-so meaningful) stuff that makes them mad without cluttering the forum... AG rules apply and I want to know what everyone thinks...

• 5 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, we'll need a little bit more detail than that.
Ease up on the clutter? 0-o That's what this entire forum section is for. Creating ideas to ease up on the 'Clutter'.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

just check out The Rant Page Thread

Here

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Ah... You created a thread where people can get flamed/trolled/stalked on the internet. Just merely saying to follow the rules does not make users have to.
I don't like the idea. This makes mods delete more clutter, because just because people don't get AP, doesn't mean that they can't spam.

I'm sorry, I don't like that thread idea.
(Don't make threads about threads in the future. Ask a Moderator/Administrator fr these type of things.)

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

To me that is just calling for people to spam. And spam is bad. Bleck. As you can see how Shadowphoenix posted
"I hate the way my desk tastes"

I agree with Bob. I don't think that thread is a good idea. Its just calling for trouble. It was a good thought but just not fully considered.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I am locking this too. If you have a problem with me locking one of your threads, talk to ME about it.

Showing 1-5 of 5