ForumsProgramming ForumHELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 3900
TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

I have no clue! I don't no how to make a game but have lots of game ideas! i have lots and lots of questions!
Do you need a program?
How much does it cost?
What's it called?
Is it for professionals or for ppl like me?
Does it take a lot of space on your CP?
Does it only make certain types of games?
does it cost money to put it on the web?
Can you make any money off of online games if your not a pro?
What flaws does it have?
in other words HELP HELP HELP!!

• 9 Replies
TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

BTW this is for ONLINE games, not console games. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW! thank you so much!!!!!!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Most all of the games you see on the web are made using Adobe Flash. Look it up on google.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I would help you but i have no idea how to make games either it seems complicated.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

i've thought about making games, it seems like one of those things where it takes a few months with 5 or 10 people just to make, like when you see those profiles who make 100 games, which are names after websites put together by tons of people... I have ideas of games also, but i just don't know what to tell ya...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know how to make games either, ask for help...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Oh, I don't really have anything useful to say, but just to let you know that it's against the rules to post the title of a topic in all Caps.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

Lol OK Kaz... Umm yes i have had game ideas as well but i dont no how to make them

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

TheBigCheese you created this topic obviously without doing any research (and without looking at the forum rules) google is famous for being useful so use it before spamming a forum.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

There are lots of previous threads in here that you can take a look at. Google can help a lot if you look this up there.

Showing 1-9 of 9