ForumsProgramming Forumi didn't know where else to put this topic.... so.. What is SteamID?!

5 2689
jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

I've always wondered, what is steamID?! i'm sorry if there was already a thread like this, i couldnt find it.

• 5 Replies
jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

PLEASE, someone plesae just answer my question... please... grrrrr.. no one ever helps new users like me

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

First, don't post on your on thread to bump it up. Second a little research would result with your answer.

This will answer you questions

It's not that no one answers your questions, it just takes time for someone who knows the answer to respond. Patience is a virtue.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

jalex, for questions like these, you should visit the newcomers section. also, if you have it, you already know. if you dont have it, then its not a big deal. this thread here should explain things a little better.

mod please lock this

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I don't know what the hell SteamID is but it's a very stupid name apart from the ID part of course.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

dee4life, no need to say that stuff to someone who politely explains the rules of the site as well as informs him of the answer to his question...

Ever heard of Google, jalex? It's a good place to find information.

And the Newcomers section really was a better place for this, but oh well. Go to that thread they linked to.

Showing 1-5 of 5