ForumsGameshow to beat baron b

5 2519
JFISH1996
JFISH1996
6 posts
Nomad

i am a psyco class and can't beat him, is there like a disrupt spell to drain his mana, and how do you get him to have holy scars

• 5 Replies
tmh95
tmh95
9 posts
Nomad

this is how you beat him, it is really easy

me and my brothers are all different types, but we decieded it is easiest with the psychological: attack him with the attack haunt first, then use traumatize,when he gets up use traumatize(make sure haunt and traumtize are at the max levels) by the time he gets up again his focus will be at zero, if you didn't know, when he gets it below 5 he brings it back up to 100 for three turns but loses 3000 health per turn. During that time traumatize him so he can't attack, now just try to take his health down a little by attacking, when you can deplete his focus again repeat what you have done and he will be defeated quickly without a fret that you will die at all.
while in bioligical and the hydralic, look for some abilities for deletion of focus, takes longer but still easily possible and more difficult to stay alive

Aireo0
Aireo0
13 posts
Nomad

nice...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

First of all, make sure both you're teammates are on &quothalanx" mode.

1.Use on "haunt" on him. That will start draining his focus.
2.Then use "traumatize". That will stun him and drain ten focus for 2 turns from him.
3.When his focus get's down to zero (or below 10), he was use a move (i can't remember what it's called) that will boost his focus up to 100 again, but it will cause him to lose life each turn for several turns. At this point, use "implosion", this will double the damage he is doing to himself (you should get around he should give himself at least 4k damage.
4. I don't really know when he will use "holy scars", and i don't think there is a way to get him to use it, he uses it whenever he wants to. But when he does, switch you're teammates to "relentless" mode and then use "shock therapy" until "holy scars" goes away. Be sure to put you're teammates back into &quothalanx" mode when shock therapy is gone.

Use "free will" to counter his spells like "tick tock".

Repeat this process over and over again, and eventually he will die.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Be sure to put you're teammates back into &quothalanx" mode when shock therapy is gone.

My bad, that should say:

Be sure to put you're teammates back into &quothalanx" mode when "holy scars" is gone.
reswantur
reswantur
10 posts
Nomad

You should be Lv12, and....

Ability Tree:
Shock Therapy (1/3)
High Voltage (1/4)
*Electrical Storm (1/4)
*Wraith Form (1/1)
Shock Coma (3/3)
Terrify (1/4), Betrayal (1/4)