ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion: Notes

12 2554
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestion: A little place where you could add notes in AG. I know there is Word and other pages like that, but it would be useful to have, so you could quickly store level codes, a game name, maybe quickly store an AS code, and such. Please no flaming.

• 12 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't know, I don't think it's completely necessary but I'm guessing the major flash gamers on this site may differ in opinion, or perhaps someone who has once saved an important date(for a contest or something maybe) and deleted the Notepad it was written on. It could be a good idea, but it'd probably be easier to have a Notepad you can call up instantly wherever you are[game, community, profile] instead of having to[most likely] go to another page and bring up the little note-writer thing you have in mind.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well you can just probably store all that in your about or computer but I think this would be useful so I can store fr2 maps in ag

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

FR2 Maps, spam users' IP addresses*, and signatures for forums, all those are all in Word documents under a file on the desktop called AG Notes. While there are a lot of icons in my desktop, I give the AG Notes file an icon that looks like a red button =) so it will be easier to find it. Why make an idea on a website that you would already have installed on your computer?

And yes, the About Page is for your autobiography and some extra notes, not Free Rider map codes and silly character pictures.

*Kidding about the IP address thing, more like spam users' names. Sorta counts as IP addresses since only one user can use the name (hee hee, ha ha)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think we might need it -online- for people to share all that stuff, so it is not making the abouts a yard long...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'm pretty sure you have something capable of storing those information.

I used to use a widget too, called "Notes".

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

but not everyone has widgets cuz i don't.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I think this is a very good idea!!! =)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... This will definently decrease the length of users abouts...
Yeah, this is a good idea!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, use whatever is available to you...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

omg wtf bbq! What happened to my post?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Zega, apparently you double posted the same comment. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, because your comments are at two different times.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Your about could be your notes it would be mch simpler.

All you have to do is label which link is to where.

2,000 POST!

Showing 1-12 of 12