ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 46897
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

more Sonny types, fewer items and more magic types

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

I think you should be able to get magical accessories such as bracelets, rings, medallions, Ect. You could also be able to improve your own armour by 'enchanting' it - This could improve the level of the piece or even give it abilities such as an extra strength bonus.

Ezza205
Ezza205
43 posts
Nomad

u should include more weapons like amybe a bow or something with arrows and maybe slots where u can put on necklaces, rings, glasses, and all that kind of stuff. maybe u could make a enchanting store in each zone like in the game swords and sandals how u can enchant a weapon to make it do something special. well anyway thats what i think u should include in the next sonny

Omega1337
Omega1337
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, is there any way to save the game permanently.
If i delete my internet files the gamesave is alos lost.

Can you help me, thanks.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Hi, is there any way to save the game permanently.
If i delete my internet files the gamesave is alos lost.

Can you help me, thanks.

Yes, take a look at this thread:

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2861490/how-to-keep-your-save-game-file-on-your-computer[/url]
atatatat4
atatatat4
9 posts
Peasant

being able to 'carry over' saves would be nice

mega640
mega640
7 posts
Nomad

Quote-I want one for doing the entire thing in heroic mode without visiting the training spot or doing a final zone battle more than once...I've nearly masterd it!-Qoute

There already is one like that! Its called legend or something.

Showing 181-187 of 187