ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZombie Apocalypse:ZVTT Zombie Virus Tranquilizer Team

12 3911
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Intro

Ever since we defeated the Colossus we have been declared the ZSDRT i haven't seen a zombie which have been probably years and years! Ever since the Colossus was gone the zombies started to die and we knew this was the Last Fight for survival... But now it's starting again

Me:Hey guys long time no see...
Jeffrey:Hey Leon!
Aaron:So what are we doing here again?
Tom and Kevin:We were sent here because of an emergency...
Me:Guess it's starting again huh guys?
Jeffrey:Yeah! More zombie mayhem!

Chapter 1:The Mission Briefing

Commander:Okay guys we have a top secret mission that you will be conducting today...
Me:What only us?
Commander:Yes sir! That's correct and only YOU and YOUR team will know about this whole mission...
Jeffrey:Okay Sir! So what is this mission about?
Commander:You know about the Zombie Apocalypse? That happened 10 years ago right?
Aaron: Yes sir! We barely survived those 10 days!
Commander:Now a new virus has developed... People have been infected by a minor Z-Virus they don't look like zombies but still have control over themselves
Kevin:And what happened?
Commander:Some of these people decided to use their Powers for good while others decided to use them for crime
Tom:And you have us to do this why?
Commander:Because you are the strongest people i know that can match up to the powers of these monsters.Some have been consumed by power and darkness making them look like monsters... Leon here is your Assault Rifle,Jeffrey your Magnum,Aaron your Sniper Rifle,Tom your Dual Desert Eagles,and Kevin your Accurate Shotgun

• 12 Replies
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

woe a sequel already?? hahahaha! nice!

i am just starting with mine so prologue will be long. hehehe.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Chapter 2:The Crossroads

Kevin and Tom:Hey goodbye guys! We'll be investigating here
Jeffrey and Aaron:Yeah goodbye Leon! We will be investigating here!
Leon:Goodbye guys have a safe journey!

Once again i was alone my only friend was my Assault Rifle i started walking towards my destination and then... i heard something

Leon:What the hell was that?!

I quickly ran towards the sound that sounded so familiar... and then a Spiked Monster lunges towards me i quickly dodged only leaving a scratch in my clothes i take out my Rifle and scream

Leonie you blood thirsty monster die!

The monster gets up but i have no trouble killing it by stomping on it with my foot i check the alley to see if there was anyone hurt here... i checked the end of the alley and found a kid that had wounds he started crying so i took him to the hospital to get him cured... I started out again but then i encounter a human in a Light Vest! and he seemed to be aggressive he was impressively fast but nothing is too fast for me!

Leon:Aim for the legs when in doubt they always say!

I shot 5 rounds into each leg and the human fell down to the ground struggling to get the bullets off i ended his misery by shooting him in the head i take off his Light Vest and equip it... Looks stylish and sturdy! After that i continue looking for more infected civilians i find a kid that's running wild! I take out my tranquilizer and fire a shot into the kid the kid falls asleep and soon returns to normal i deliver him to the hospital and continue...

Tune in for the next chapter! What will become of Leon? Will he become bad and exterminate all in his path of evil including his friends? or will he take the path of light helping everyone in his way to get cured... Find out in the next chapter of "Zombie Apocalypse:ZVTT Zombie Virus Tranquilizer Team"!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Rather odd, they seem to allmost enjoying the fact that the world could be ending soon, and that there lifes are in extreme danger.

Perhaps not using a play scripyt form?

Any how, couoldnt you have just made it a continuatio nON the old thread?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Nope i couldn't Skater_kid! And they seem to be enjoying because they have been through lots of mayhem and they kinda got used to it hahaha...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Eh, i dont mean to be a pain in your arse, but you know, if that was you I would belive you would never "get used" to it. I was also wondering what the spikey creature was, as i was pretty certain zombies dont grow spikes, or are they easily killed by a foot. Then when you shot the dude....why the legs? And 5 clips in each leg? Did you mean 5 shots per leg? And why not the face? Also, why would they send one man off by him self. If they are a millitary organisation, they would never do that, especially not i na hostile enviorment.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Dude i said 5 ROUNDS not CLIPS try to read more huh? And he shot him in the legs because it would slow him down! And the spikey creature it was a human that was consumed by evil and hatred and therefore transformed into a monster and their mission is top secret and only they and a few select few can know! Dude try to read the First chapter more you know?!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i did read it "dude" And it honestly dosnt make much sense to me. rounds and clips are often times used interchangably.

If he shot him in the legs he would also eventually die, so I don't understand how one head shot wouldn't have done the trick...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Dude! Just STFU and GTFO!!!

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

yeah let him enjoy this and Riou1231 Do not use any swearing or abbreviations of a swear word, please adhere to AG's rules

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Excuse me but you guys are changing the topic, please stay on topic... It's just a story, get over it

Some stories have mistakes but it made sense to me, .
I think it was an awesome story, it reminded me of this movie I watched and a Gun-version of Sonny a bit, BRAVO!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, dreiyas, you broke more rules then he did you know. All bold is not to be used, and your back seat moderating. It annoys the hell out of me when people do that.

Also, if a bit of constructive critisism isn't appriciated then have fun. If you can't accept that you left a few importent things out, then what ever. I will hereby leave you to your mediocre writing.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

woe looks like people are abit cranky around here.

why not let the poster post his story and don't mind the critism.

Showing 1-12 of 12