ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZombie Apocalypse:ZVTT Zombie Virus Tranquilizer Team

12 3913
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Intro

Ever since we defeated the Colossus we have been declared the ZSDRT i haven't seen a zombie which have been probably years and years! Ever since the Colossus was gone the zombies started to die and we knew this was the Last Fight for survival... But now it's starting again

Me:Hey guys long time no see...
Jeffrey:Hey Leon!
Aaron:So what are we doing here again?
Tom and Kevin:We were sent here because of an emergency...
Me:Guess it's starting again huh guys?
Jeffrey:Yeah! More zombie mayhem!

Chapter 1:The Mission Briefing

Commander:Okay guys we have a top secret mission that you will be conducting today...
Me:What only us?
Commander:Yes sir! That's correct and only YOU and YOUR team will know about this whole mission...
Jeffrey:Okay Sir! So what is this mission about?
Commander:You know about the Zombie Apocalypse? That happened 10 years ago right?
Aaron: Yes sir! We barely survived those 10 days!
Commander:Now a new virus has developed... People have been infected by a minor Z-Virus they don't look like zombies but still have control over themselves
Kevin:And what happened?
Commander:Some of these people decided to use their Powers for good while others decided to use them for crime
Tom:And you have us to do this why?
Commander:Because you are the strongest people i know that can match up to the powers of these monsters.Some have been consumed by power and darkness making them look like monsters... Leon here is your Assault Rifle,Jeffrey your Magnum,Aaron your Sniper Rifle,Tom your Dual Desert Eagles,and Kevin your Accurate Shotgun

• 12 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 12