ForumsSupport ForumAre Clubs forbidden?

4 1519
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I want to make a club, and i don't want to join anything about wolfs or zombies, i want to start my own, but I'm a little unsure if this is allowed?

Also, I don't really need a "ranking system" but, could I add one?

• 4 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

You can make a club as long as it is not innaporopiate or about anything innapropiate.

And the ranking systems, you don't need one to be a club but you could and all clubs are accepted or almost all because they are user created and allowed.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actually clubs are forbidden unless it has a point. If the club is simply made to socailize, chances are it will be locked because it would be no different than making a "talk about anything you want" thread which would also get locked.
There are very few clubs that are openly accepted such as SHOPS (spam prevention clan), Zombie Survival Club (Share zombie stories and zombie RPing and whatnot), FR2 Club (share FR2 tracks) and maybe a few more I am missing.
Most clubs and clans are pointless and any threads created for clubs will most likely be locked.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

What about an art club?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

An art club would be alright. It just has to have a point, and you will need to keep good control over it to make sure that it does not encourage spam or anything.

Showing 1-4 of 4