ForumsForum GamesColloseum Gladiators RPG

33 6589
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story:
You have been shackled in the dungeons for a very long time not having seen any light for years... But then on this faithful day the dungeon gates open and the Slaver comes in and rounds you up he says "Okay you Pigs! This time we will give you a chance in the Gladiator Career everyday you will fight for your life with either teams or solo now get going!" He sends you all into the arena where you each face different kinds of enemies...

Okay Character sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:50/50
First Hand:Rusty Knife
Torso:Rags
Lower:Ripped Pants

Stats

Okay so the starts are!

Strength Determines all your melee damage and the effectiveness of close quarters skills

Accuracy Determines how fast you can strike and decreases chance of missing the enemy

Magic Determines the damage of all magical attacks at the start you have no spells so better not put any points in this

Charisma It Determines how well you talk with people by charming them to get more detailed information,how much you get from winning,and reducing shop prices

Vitality Determines your Defence and maximum life each point added to Vitality gives you an additional +2 Life

You all start with 20 Stat Points so spend them wisely! I will be updating the game constantly with more interesting features with every update...

• 33 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh and yeah i almost forgot! Only 4 people will join... if you decide to join and there are no more slots maybe i could make room for you if some of the players annoy me that i would kill them or unless someone actually dies... And always i mean ALWAYS post Character Info when picking a scenario choice... or else i will reduce your Max Life by 2!

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Name:Eddie
Lvl:1

Str -4 Acc -7

Mag -0 Cha -4

Vit -5

(no speed stat?)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Eddie Abnormal Prisoner

HP:50/50 HP:30/30
Weapon:Rusty Knife V.S Weapon:Fist
Damage:4-6 Damage:0-2

And Fight! You wake up in a Colosseum you hear lots of chanting and cheering you see a Prisoner not far into the distance and he charges at you! You jump over him and stab him in the chest 2 times!

After Battle Results

Abnormal Prisoner
HP:20/30

1)Wait until he strikes then slide under him and kick him in the head
2)Throw your knife at him
3)Keep on stabbing!

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Choice 1)Wait until he strikes then slide under him and kick him in the head

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Eddie Abnormal Prisoner

HP:60/60 HP:20/30
Weapon:Rusty Knife Weapon:Fist
Dmg:4-6 Dmg:0-2

He tries to punch you with his fist but you slide under him and then kick him hard in the head! He's knocked out right now... You stomp on him 5 times until he has blood all over him you end his misery by ripping his head off! (Harsh!) The Judge gives you 20 Gold for your first battle... the crowd cheers and throws you 5 Gold!

1)Rest some more
2)Confront your next enemy
3)Go shopping

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

HP:60/60

3)Go shopping

(how did i get 60HP did i lvl up?)

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

(never mind i see my mistake sorry)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

No Eddie Every piece of vitality you get additional 2 Max hp i just forgot at the start haha anyways!

Eddie

You decide to go shopping in the market you go to a shop with a sign saying 10 Gold Shop you decide to go in and see a range of weapons and armor...

-Dagger 2-4 DMG 5 Gold-
-Cotton Shirt HP +1 5 Gold-
-Stitched Pants HP Regen +1 5 Gold-
-Leather Buckler Reduce enemy Damage 2 10 Gold-

You can buy anything or you could buy everything with all your current gold

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

First Handagger
(Second Hand:---)
Lower:Stitched Pants

I'll buy the Dagger and Stitched Pants equipping them at the same time. As for the Buckler I'm guessing i have a second hand, but I'm not going to buy it right now.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Aww! But the shield goes on your arm! Not in the hand oh well you can always buy it again the shield automatically sticks to your arm hahaha

Eddie

You go to the Colosseum to confront your next enemy...

Eddie Gladiator BOSS
HP:60/60 HP:100/100
Weaponagger Weapon:Short Sword
Damage:6-8 Damage:10-14

You run towards the Gladiator he slashes at you with his sword but you dodge it and stab him! He charges at you and hits you with his shield! You jump above him and stab him in the chest but he counters by kicking you in the groin!

After Battle Results

Eddie:40/60
Gladiator:84/100

1)Parry his attacks with your dagger and when there is an opening strike him like a mad man
2)Let him stab you
3)Flip over him and sweep him off his feet and then rip the hell out of him

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

First Handagger

I know I'll regret this but i have an idea and i how you see it but
2)Let him stab me...ouch

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Eddie

You stand right there and let him stab you lots of blood pours out from the wound but you take the sword out from your chest and kick the Gladiator you stick your knife in his arm immobilizing him he struggles to break free you grab his sword and chop his head off! The crowd cheers! The Judge gives you 100 Gold and an Additional 20 gold for your amazing display! The crowd throws 30 pieces of gold at you... You also level up! (HP now 63/63 and you also get 3 stat points!) After the battle you faint but are taken to a hospital... You wake up and you have a bandage in your chest...

1)Rest for a while
2)Go shopping (Again)
3)Go to confront your next enemy (Suicidal)

And Eddie i like how you actually used your mind! Few people actually understand sometimes that letting your enemy attack you is the only best way to kill him/her very good job! For that you get an Additional skill point!

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Lvl:2
HP:65/65
First Handagger

Str -5 Acc -8

Mag -1 Cha -4