ForumsGamesStory

10 2876
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What the story of Sonny and Sonny 2
I have played both of them, but not to the end. Because i allways get past lv 10 or 12 then i cant find my load game. maybe it because my flash player. By the way could you tell me the story from start

• 10 Replies
steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

sonny dies and you take the role of veradux later in the game of sonny 2. Louis comes back as a zombie and explains everything about the tape. Felicity is now on our side and we discover that there is a mutant worm bent on world domination, the worm plans to control the minds of the zombies which explains the headaches that sonny and veradux keeps having.

Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the huge spoiler.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

steven66s, way to make up an entire story that isn't too.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Felicity is having a love affair with Veradux when she is suppose to be Sonny's girl. However, Veradux is cheating on the girl who is cheating on Sonny, with the Baron.

In the end, it's a huge guro fest.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

You forgot that Vera is secretly Louis, and he is really the Baron's father and also Sonny's brother. And then that hobo on the train was actually the final boss in a weaker form.

Yeah, this is all lies. And why would you want to know the story anyway? you should find it by yourself.

LIES!LIES!
BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!!!

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Writing crazy fanfiction for the game, now, are we? Also, I was unaware zombies could, er, consummate their feelings, if Felicity and Veradux are having an affair...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And Gregory, the spider, was actually Veradux's pet from eleven years ago when Mary was actually playing chess on a Tuesday.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Even zombie's must feel the need to mate if they are in the least "living".

jordanthegamernerd
jordanthegamernerd
12 posts
Nomad

SPOLERS!!!!!!!! lol

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*SPOILERS*
Sonny dies on White November and Louis revives him. They fight the zombies, then ZPCI kills Louis, who gives Sonny a tape. He then fights through ghosts, ZPCI, and zombies to reach a land filled with shamen, meeting Veradux on the way. He fights those as well as ZPCI and later on devourers. He assists the Paladin and defeats the baron, then him and Veradux kill the paladin. Then Felicity comes, gives Veradux a knife to the face and steals the tape. She is pursued through New Alcatraz and after knifing Veradux again, gives Sonny the tape, which has a song on it. Sonny meets Roald, and they end up fighting the Baron...again. The ZPCI starts destroying the village but the trio escapes onto the Ivory Line. They go to collect coal to get out of the ZPCI range. After killing Clemons, the train crashes, because they forgot to have someone driving the train. They start hallucinating, one by one. (Veradux when he sings the song from the tape badly while fighting the Bunny, Roald when he says the air feels different, and Sonny when fighting the flower zombie.) After fighting through those hallucinations, they meet 3 miners, and get into Hew, where Felicity has stirred up a rebellion. the trio fight through the police and meet her again, you DID take Sonny's advice and cover your face, right Veradux? And she joins them. They end up killing the Mayor of Hew, and a conspiracy by the ZPCI is revealed by Felicity. The leader of the ZPCI... I think... says they'll use the "Seed", and other high ranking officials of the ZPCI get worried.

Showing 1-10 of 10