ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34651
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
__WaterBender__
__WaterBender__
8 posts
Nomad

Gold font would be nice. But, could AG put glitter in our armatar or profile? (or just change our profile's background color) It would be a special gift, i guess.

Yeah or a gold background where the blue is with like happy birthday on it!

It would be, but sadly it only last a day

Well live it to the fullest if this gets implemented.

That's true but it'd be cool and they'd feel special, heheh.
Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Can we get it more than a day? I want it for a week. Please
Mods & administrators should know that we spend "much" times on AG. They should know how loyal we are. Until this new year, we are still using our account.
But, they would give us a day to have that gift. It would be unfair. (Sorry)
Mods should compare how much time that we spend here and the gift's validity

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Can we get it more than a day? I want it for a week. Please
Mods & administrators should know that we spend "much" times on AG. They should know how loyal we are. Until this new year, we are still using our account.
But, they would give us a day to have that gift. It would be unfair. (Sorry)
Mods should compare how much time that we spend here and the gift's validity

Agni
Agni
4 posts
Nomad

hehe, I know what I'll want on my birthday, and it's coming very soon XD

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Maybe a special armatar! =D That would be kinda cool. O_O

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think an armatar could be cool to implimant like you get a veteran 1 year one but if you have say 1500ap there is another and then 3000ap another and so on until there are about 5 different ones. I think this would encourage people to use the site more to gain an extra veteran armatar. Also then there would be some variety to the veteran armatars.

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

oh that would be cool! my b-day is jan 18! so its really soon!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

hmmm... gold fonts, glitters, special aRmATaRs! whoa that'sa too much.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!!!!!
Double post! >

Anywaaaays...
I do not think you should get points even when u have been here for a long time because you already have many points.... But maybe glitter on the profile and posts. =)

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!!!!!
Double post! >

it glitched on me.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

But you still double posted. :> Anywaaaays.... Happy new year and happy birthday AG!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

But you still double posted. :> Anywaaaays.... Happy new year and happy birthday AG!

yes it has happened to me a few times now >_<
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Hmm a gold font, a banner and a special armatar?

It would be kind've hard to implement that special armatar to be ticked at 1 year membership.

And the banner and Grahams forum idea and the gold font would be good enough, 1 day is too little a whole week is too much.

How about we keep this for a maximum 3 days?

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

I would say this is a good idea, but I say, with the people who have already registered to be fair, they should set in their real birth date only *ONCE* on the Control Panel to avoid liars to set in their birth date everyday, and the same thing happens to the newbies. It should always remind them that they can only set it in once, and never *AGAIN*. If anyone would request to a mod that they should change their birth date for some reasons, then there should be a rule that never *EVER* ask a mod about that except for anything else.

People, send in your 2 cents. It's for our birth day's sake !!! LOLz.. :P

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

it wouldnt work for birthdays cause people would change their birthdays everyday so they could get it every day

Showing 61-75 of 193