ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34619
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Yeh I can see your point but I meant that if everyone has this it could be everyday and there may be alot of people on one certain day or something.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yeh I can see your point but I meant that if everyone has this it could be everyday and there may be alot of people on one certain day or something

Now I see where your getting, since the hot days to join were around the 7th month (how stupid i am cant remember lol) alot of people would get gold font then alot would be on yes i see now.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Maybe 50 AP for one year 100 for two 200 for three and so on.

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

I don't like anything having to do with AP...but the font idea sounds good.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Toadlord said nothing?

Maybe 50 AP for one year 100 for two 200 for three and so on

Maybe, but for some reason many people hate the AP idea for years.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

That is because the AP ideas are to high 50AP for 1 year how about 10AP each year times 10 but 50 is way to high.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

That is because the AP ideas are to high 50AP for 1 year how about 10AP each year times 10 but 50 is way to high.

Not if your like theon or firetail ect...
Its not much for them ,because they have so many points.

I like this idea alot.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think the only thing I can say is that it would be a cool addition to the site.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think the only thing I can say is that it would be a cool addition to the site.

Thanks and hopefully it will attract more members.

And for the AP, thing maybe it could be optional?

But yet again it would be some work asking the 1 yr. members.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I don't see why it should be optional, if you get AP you get AP also it could be a good thing to get more people onto the site.

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

yea like maybe an awarde to display on there page like veteren or maybe 15 aps.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yea like maybe an awarde to display on there page like veteren or maybe 15 aps.

We had that idea, a banner but where shouldit be put?

Well we got a mjority of the peoples' ideas now we need more mods!
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

well there is 2 big bars of blue on the sides, it could go there. or a big picture under the name

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well there is 2 big bars of blue on the sides, it could go there. or a big picture under the name

Not all compuers have the blue bars I guess its newer modles of computers, mine doesn't, on the profile under our armatar sounds good.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

It could go under the armatar in the forums as well like a symbol sayin VETERAN just like the moderators one.

Showing 31-45 of 193