ForumsForum GamesDoomrain 2: Rise of Varithos

20 4018
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

A sequel to a forum game I made, in this RPG you select your character by posting a picture of them, or by telling your character's name. You can be any videogame, movie, cartoon, character. (No Chuck Norris) (No Superman)
Then you select 2 starting skills, based on your character.

(For example, If you play as Mario, you could have, Fireball, a damaging attack, and Growth, a defensive attack. Tell what the moves do also, if they are ok, I will say so, if they don't work, I will post a complaint against that move.)

There is still room for four (4) people other than me.

Here's my character.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/sshedgehog/Sonic%20X/sonicxsonic.png

My moves are Spin Dash, and Homing Attack.
Spin Dash- Strong damaging move, not accurate.
Homing Attack- Regular damaging move, never misses.

• 20 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Marth

If you don't know who Marth is here is a short biography on the website

Moves:
Dancing blade: 2-4 hit combo, each attack does a little damage, and the attack is mostly accurate.

Hard strike: Strong damaging, but not very accurate

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

By Hard Strike, do you mean Shield Breaker? And yes, I know who Marth is, I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

There are three (3) spaces left.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Not quite, I was thinking his side smash, as shield breaker is long ranged, weak, and slow. In other words, his worst attack, but I give you some props for having Brawl.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

[url=http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg414/super-pickle/Wolverine.gif]

Wolverine:
Regenerate: Able to heal wounds
Slash: Swings at foes with his adamantium claws (v. strong)

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Ok, superpickle, Regenerate heals 10% of your max HP, Slash isn't acurate but has a 30% chance for an automatic KO (9999 damage). I'm being generous with Slash, it has that automatic KO along with mass damage.

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Retired Overlord
(Eddie)

Transform: 10% chance of working but becomes very powerful
Dark Aurora: Powers up teammates with dark powers (doesn't work on self)

I'm guessing we have a basic attack if not then I'll change my person up a bit

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Goku:
if dont know him here is a bio:

The main character of all things Dragonball. Goku is one of the remaining Saiyans in the world who's real name is Kakarot (the remaining Saiyans all call him that). He was sent to Earth when he was a baby to prepare the auctioning of it, but Goku falls into a ravine, loses all of his memory and forgets his mission. Goku is then raised by an elderly old man named Gohan who teaches him the basics of karate. Gohan is eventually killed by Goku(complete accident).

All Goku remembers is his grandfather telling Goku to never look at the moon again.

Goku eventaully meets Bulma, a girl searching for the mystical dragonballs. Goku has a dragonball, but refuses to give it to her. However, he eventually joins Bulma in the search, which leads to the whole story of all things Dragonball.

Goku is not very bright, but when it comes to fighting he is a genius. Goku is trained by Master Roshi for a time, and then King Kai after the Saiyan Saga This gives Goku the most techniques of any of the Z warriors. Goku marries Chi-Chi at the end of Dragonball (the daughter of Ox-King), and they have two sons: Gohan and Goten.

moves:
kamehameha: large damage and homes but takes a some time to make and when it hits sombody, goku can't fight for a while
spirt bomb: takes long time to make but kills enemy

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Retired Overlord
http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/DemonicKirby/?action=view&current=094-Monster08.png

Overlord(Transformation)
http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/DemonicKirby/?action=view&current=097-Monster11.png

Just wanted to get some pictures in here.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Four people have entered. Game has started.

Marth, Wolverine, Eddie, and Goku are chasing after Varithos as he flees from battle. Suddenly, Varithos, while blasting at you four with beams of darkness, he destroys the ground under him, destroying himself utterly.

Skeleton Warlord has appeared.

Skeleton Warlord uses Doom Blast on Marth.
Marth takes 50 damage.
What do you do? (All of you)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

kamehameha!

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/DemonicKirby/094-Monster08.png

I'll use Dark Aurora powering up my teammates.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Skeletal Warlord takes 70 damage.
Marth, Wolverine, and Goku's strength increases to 150.
What do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i start doing kicks and punches

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Skeletal Warlord takes 110 damage.
Skeletal Warlord dies.