ForumsSupport ForumFinding A Topic

5 1687
kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

I do not know if this has been made before. Lock it if it has.

What I mean is in the community, right here, there are topics like this one and there are places to find topics such as the Tavern or Flash Games, Sonny 2 etc. What I mean is if you remember a topic you made and in which section could there be a place where you could type in your topic name?

More clearly, this is what I mean.

In a section. exp: Let us say The Tavern: there was a topic you made called Fun Things To Do In Your Free Time, could there be a little place by the Tavern that you could type in the name of your topic so you could automatically find it? Instead of searching through a bunch of pages just type the topic name in and you will find it.

Hope people like this idea.

~kell84~

• 5 Replies
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

I have made this topic before but nothing happened, so I love the idea noone really has thought about it amazingly deeply though.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea, and have always wanted something like this. I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but like how you can search games on AG with the little search engine at the top, but as well be able to search the forums with it.

What I do though because we don't have it is simply go to Google, then sear "Armor Games" with the topic name after it, or as close to the topic name as I can get. Its really helpful.

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that is what I mean, but going to google is good for finding a topic but if you could have something above a section or under you could just type your topic in and it be much faster I think!!

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

There are no real drawbacks to this idea, and I can see it being very helpful. AG should seriously consider this.

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Oh, I see, so this has been made before but it's not there anymore.
Well, then maybe this should be locked.

Showing 1-5 of 5