ForumsGamesIdea for secret stage

7 2524
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

How about a ZPCI hideout for the secret stage? And all you fight are ZPCIs. It would be really fun...

• 7 Replies
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post.... It wouldn't post so i tried again...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You mean for the post-game 6th zone?

Actually, I wouldn't think this is a bad idea, but this would be much better suited for a game zone in Sonny 3 having to due with the seed.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Aswell as that this should have been posted in the official suggestion threath (Sticky)

Anyways i agree with firetail its much better suited for sonny3 however if you rename the location to outpost orso it should be ok and have the main fortress in s3

Sep

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

However, Septua, don't you think it might end the series a little too quickly? A full-on attack on the ZPCI base and emerging victorious would pretty much allow you to win the whole plot of the story.

(Besides the fact of finding how you died on the ship and why you were like that)

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

i ment in S3 or later on in the series

SEp

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Well once on my very first post I said that the ZCPI could be outlaws helping New Alcatraz do experiments and helping Roald find a cure - It's a mix of good and evil, they don't want ANY zombies, but they especially want a cure, so a hideout is an amazing deal once u squeeze it with what I just said

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

It might (I doubt) be the place in which at the end once the mayor died people were talking about "a plan".... There could be a small piece of campaign to go for Sonny 2 - But I think that should be for Sonny 3 - I love that cliff hanger Krin used.... GO KRIN!

Showing 1-7 of 7